- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Brenderup Group is Scandinavia’s largest – and one of Europe’s leading – providers of trailers. The Group has 400 employees at 3 production and assembly sites as well as sales offices in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Poland, Germany and France. The main office is situated in Malmö, Sweden.
Brenderup Group is looking for a technical IT Application Manager
This person will have a key role as an application specialist in Axapa from a technical perspective. You will have full ownership of the technical areas in the Axapta implementation in Brenderup Group. This includes being an active member in the ERP project team in the roll out to our site in Poland and further improve-ments in the two sites (Jönköping and Nr Aaby) already started.
Main areas will be:
• Export and import data to/from Axapta
• Create reports or smaller modifications in the Axapta application
• Designing documents and labels in Optidoc and Lasernet
• Set up EDI communication
• Manage setup of printers and other hardware in Axapta
• Scanners interfaced with Axapta using “To-Increase-Wireless” module
• Manage authorization setup in Axapta
• Coordinate and control our different external consultants regarding introduction of code and new functionality in the Axapta environment.
In order to be successful in this role you should have the following skills and experience
• Experience with Axapta implementation project (at least one large project) and/or experience from being an in depth technical application specialist in a production company (a few years in total)
• Experience with data import and export
• Experience from an international environment
• Relevant academic background such as a M.Sc. or BA in Computer Science or Information systems (or equivalent)
• Fluent in written and spoken English
We prefer if you
• Have experience with printers, scanners and networks
• Have an understanding regarding coding
In order to be successful in this role we believe that you have a large amount of common sense and hum-bleness and that you enjoy working as an “hands on” specialist. You possess a “can do” spirit and you are open minded and see opportunities rather than problems. We believe you have excellent or-ganizational skills as well as facilitating skills. You are self-driven and have good project management skills.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! This recruitment process is handled by Wise IT. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Recruitment Specialist Julian Firpo, phone number 073-5216527 or via email; [email protected]
Selection and interviews will be scheduled on an ongoing basis.