- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At our R & D department, we bring together creative minds from AI, image recognition, optics, mechanics, and electronics technology to develop future usages for infrared cameras.
You will work in the Digital Solutions team, a part of our R & D department. Now is the best time to join us; our small team sets the tone for Teledyne FLIR:s global digital strategy, and you'll have a significant impact on that journey. When working here, you will be in the center of R & D, production, and sales since most things are happening right here under the same roof.
What you will be doing
- Develop professional applications including video streaming, advanced image management and reporting. Connecting the applications to cloud services and IR cameras through Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Create roadmaps for our Android products together with the scrum team, to define, develop and to deliver value for customers
- Develop new features and components with high quality and product performance in focus
- Good understanding of the Android platform
- Proven experience developing with Java and Kotlin
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience from cross-functional collaborations, solution orientation, resourcefulness, a doers’ attitude that gets things done
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English, Swedish is a plus
- Opportunity to develop your career with the world's leading company in thermal and sensing technology
- At FLIR, you get a unique opportunity to experience how cutting-edge R&D, software- and hardware development come together under one roof. We do our research, our development, and our manufacturing
- Friendly culture with a focus on collaboration, problem-solving, and creativity
- Since all cameras are connected to our Eco-system, you will be involved in the complete solution. Different FLIR sites worldwide contribute to the Eco-system, and you will therefore have many global contacts.
- A fair compensation structure and benefits such as wellness rewards and an active sports section to join
In this process, Teledyneflir cooperates with Randstad Technologies. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate. For questions, contact recruitment consultant Ann-Christine Holmer, [email protected].
This position requires access to export-controlled information or items (i.e. regulated technology or technical data per ITAR/EAR US regulations). Applicants must be eligible to apply for and obtain the appropriate export control license from the U.S. Departments of State or Commerce.
About the company