- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Attribute Leader Privacy and Security
At Research & Development you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
The section Diagnostics and ECU Platform is organised within the department Electrical Systems Design in unit EEEP. The department is responsible for requirements and solutions on the complete electrical system including generic requirements (SW & HW) on ECU level. The attribute area Security is responsible for establishing requirements and verification methods, to ensure that Volvo products meet customer requirements with respect to privacy, theft and cyber security in a connected environment.The scope for Privacy covers requirements on complete vehicle level, through function and system level to component level both wired and wireless connections. The requirements originates from federal legislation and brand concerns regarding the protection of the customers integrity. The area is new and a consequence of the car being more and more integrated in the connected society
As Attribute leader Privacy and Security you will develop requirements based on annual activities such as authorities legislation, technology intelligence, field data analysis, competitor car benchmarking and participation in standardization activities. You will work in team together with system architects and technical specialists in the area of connectivity and the complete electrical system. The role is challenging and you will develop your skills in requirement developing, electrical system architecture development and automotive industry knowledge. You will also get a broad contact net within R&D at Volvo Car Group.
* Develop and maintain balanced attribute requirements
* In early project, phases you cascade applicable requirements to the system areas, and secure that the requirements are accepted
* During the project, you will be involved in requirements balancing, i.e. to evaluate conflict of interests with other attributes and if applicable agree to balance requirement
* You will continuously support the project to ensure that the technical solution will meet the requirements
* You will be responsible for status reports to the project management and documentation of agreed requirements deviations in accordance with current practices
* MSc in Computer Engineering or equivalent
* At least five years' experience from embedded systems engineering including security
* Experience from requirements development and leading design tasks
* Solid knowledge of SW and networking technologies in general
* Skills in analytical tools (e.g. DFSS, FMEA, Six Sigma)
* Fluent in written and spoken English
* Automotive electronics development knowledge and experience from networked system design is meritorious
* Analytical and structured with a fact based mind-set
* Great communication skills
* Good at taking initiatives
* Having good collaboration skills
* Capacity to drive several issues simultaneously
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired luxury car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Professionals. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Linda Anstrin at +46 729 889434 or by e-mail [email protected]. Note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted.
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than November 30th, 2015.