- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Swedbank is the bank for many people, households and businesses. As a leading bank in its home markets of Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, Swedbank offers a wide selection of financial services and products. We are looking for more employees who shares our values - open, simple and caring - and want to contribute to enabling people, businesses and society to grow. If you have ambition and share our attitude, you will find many challenges here. At Swedbank you have possibilities to grow. It is your drive and commitment that determines how you develop.
About Group IT
Swedbank Group IT is located in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. We are 1400 employees responsible for running the bank, developing and maintening business strategic and central systems in Swedbank.
All development is managed in projects and we deliver approximately 600 projects and pre-studies during a business year.
Through understanding and acting from the needs of our internal customers, we offer the group competitive IT-solutions which support new products and high level services to our clients.
Within Swedbank IT the department Swedish Banking, Online Channels is working with providing the latest functionality within the Online and Mobile Bank area. We have teams located in Stockholm, Vilnius and Umeå. As a Department we are always at the front edge regarding new technology and working methods. Our projects are run using agile methodology and we have a lot of new and exciting projects upcoming within the Online and Mobile Bank area. We operate in a very fast moving environment in tight cooperation with our Business area, Swedish Banking. The area is characterized by high business demands, speed and a continuous development.
Swedbank is increasing IT investments within the Online/Mobile area, therefore we are recruiting in order to meet this IT development demand. We are expanding in Umeå and need a Project Manager/Scrum Master to join our agile development teams and help build our future digital offering.
About the job
As a Project Manager/Scrum Master you are responsible for establishing project goals and ensuring that the project is completed according to the specified agreements. You will be involved in the development process from start to finish and will work closely with our Business Area, Swedish Banking as well as other units with Swedbank Group IT. Your daily tasks will include
* Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
* Ensure the teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
* Ensure software is developed according to functional and technical design specifications and maintain a “common sense” approach that serves to recognize potential design gaps and provide insight into closing them.
* Remove obstacles that are preventing the team from accomplishing its sprint goals.
* Ensure that the team’s progress and successes are highly visible to all stakeholders, including the team itself. This will include follow up and reporting of progress regarding backlogs, burn-down charts and budget follow up.
As a person and leader you possess very good social and communication skills, are humble but at the same time driven. You have excellent project management skills and are a true team player. Furthermore, you have the skills and ability to lift your team through coaching and creating a collaborative environment that fosters creativity and forward-thinking ideas. You are not afraid to speak up, learn, and bring new ways of doing things to the team.
In addition you have
* At least 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager/Scrum Master
* Working knowledge of Agile Development methodology
* Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
* A University degree in a related field.
* Very good knowledge in both written and spoken English is required, as the Company’s working language is English.
* Fluency in written and spoken Swedish.
* A proven track record of consistent project execution
We would like to welcome you to an international organization, where you can apply your knowledge in creating relevant, efficient and innovative services to our clients. You will play an important role in Swedbank's competitiveness. Your will be working in interesting and challenging projects together with competent and ambitious colleagues. This division has an exciting goal for the coming years, and we welcome you to be a part of this team!
Want to know more?
If you have questions related to the positions, please contact Monica Salomonsson, recruiting manager, +4670 6745912
Union representatives Gun Österberg, Finansförbundet +46 858595251. Carl Lernberg, SACO , +46 727196693.
Welcome with your application, in Swedish or English, as soon as possible since interviews might start before last day for application!