- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Synteda AB assist companies to embrace the era of artificial intelligence and Computer Vision effectively and take advantage of its vast possibilities by delivering innovative solutions. We understand how Computer Vision and AI can benefit the society. We stand ready to use our expertise to facilitate businesses in their journey into the era of AI. We work with several clients with various industry fields in close collaboration with top universities in Sweden.
Synteda is actively working on several unique products and solutions in various fields. Dream-innovate-create is our work process were our ideas go through different stages. We create successful solutions by checking feasibility of our product idea (POC) and develop our solution working with agile methodologies until we reach a complete full-scale product.
Synteda has a core team of highly qualified experts that provide assessment to identify challenges and explore different ideas to enhance effectiveness and develop specific algorithms to overcome company challenges. Synteda is built on ethical awareness, curiosity, transparency, respect, participation and last but not least science.
Synteda is growing rapidly and we are looking for a talented data scientist to join our team of experts.
- Work on our various platforms and customer assignments.
- Collaborate with data scientists and help them test and develop new algorithms.
- Enhance existing applications and platforms.
- Research, build and implement new solutions.
- Build and analyze new data models.
- Application of optimization techniques to previous projects.
- Analyze multi-variable data sets.
- Adopt best practices and share them across the team.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree in computer science or similar.
- Programming experience in combination of Python, C#, C/C++, Spark, Java/Scala.
- Knowledge of scientific computing language such as Matlab or R.
- Exposure to big data platforms such as AWS, Azure, Hadoop.
- Good knowledge of relevant data science packages such as Numpy, PyTorch, Tensorflow, Scipy, Pandas and basic mathematical modelling.
- Experience in big data tools such as ElasticSearch/Soir and Kafka.
- Experience creating ETL/ELT processes.
- Experience with Databricks and Azure tools.
- Knowledge of AI and machine learning models.
- Good understanding of data engineering practices and data modelling.
- Solid experience in multi-variable analysis.
- You have experience working with large data sets and distributed computing tools.
- Previous experience building machine learning models and data visualization.
- Experience of agile development methodologies.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written is required.
- Advantage with Swedish.