- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Kindred is growing fast and the Platform Engineering team needs to keep pace. Therefore, an opportunity exists to be part of delivering the future infrastructure platform at Kindred. The team is the bridge between development and operations and is focusing on CI/CD, automation and infrastructure as code.
Programming abilities are key in this role. We rarely carry out traditional operational tasks - we program machines to do it for us in a repeatable manner.
You will thrive in this position if you are passionate about problem solving and automation, have a can-do attitude and strong programming skills. As for programming languages, Python would a good start, but don't be surprised if you'll asked to carry out a task in a language you haven't used before. It's good if you are familiar with Kubernetes and/or AWS or passionate about learning about these technologies.
We can offer you an exciting, challenging role, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. The variety of technologies and languages we use will help boost your overall software engineering skills and feedback is instant since the users of our products are in the same office.
Tech keywords: Continuous Integration/Delivery, Immutable infrastructure, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Jenkins, AWS, Openstack, Python, Terraform, Groovy, Go
As a listed and regulated company, Kindred Group pays great attention to player safety and sustainability. Our purpose is to transform gambling by being a trusted source of entertainment that contributes positively to society. Our goal is that 0% of revenue is derived from harmful gambling.
What you will do
- Develop and maintain internal products facilitating our platform and CI/CD offering such as Jenkins libraries, Kubernetes services and tools.
- Write infrastructure as code that will provide state of the art environments based on Kubernetes and cloud infrastructure (Openstack/AWS).
- Support for the tech organisation in the DevOps area with best practices and training.
How will success be measured in this role
- Fulfillment of OKRs
- Regular performance reviews with your line manager
- Acting in line with Kindred Group values
- Successful completion of all relevant training and other compliance activities that support Kindred's sustainable and responsible growth
Click on the "Apply Now" button and complete the short web form. Please add a covering letter in English to let us know your motivation for applying and your salary expectation. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch soon.
Kindred is an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. As such, we oppose all forms of discrimination in the workplace. We create equal opportunities for all our applicants and will treat people equally regardless of and not limited to, gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion that equal opportunities bring to our operations as set out in our sustainability framework. Kindred has an ESG rating of AAA by MCSI.
Not suited to this role but interested in working at Kindred Group?
We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join our global teams so if you'd like us to let you know when suitable jobs come up, please click on “Register for Alerts”.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.