- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About Axis Communications
Axis offers intelligent security solutions that enable a smarter, safer world. As the global market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to its customers and carried through a global partner network. Axis has long-term relationships with partners and provides them with knowledge and ground-breaking network products in existing and new markets.
Axis has more than 2,000 dedicated employees in more than 49 countries around the world, supported by a network of over 75,000 partners across 179 countries. Founded in 1984, Axis is a Sweden-based company listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm under the ticker AXIS. For more information about Axis, please visit our website http://www.axis.com.
Reference number: 1477
WHAT IS AXIS?
Axis is a fast growing and innovative company with a global footprint. Our success is largely due to our highly skilled staff and our strong culture of daring to succeed and allowing ourselves to constantly break new ground.
At Axis, great ideas have a way of quickly becoming great products, services, and customer experiences.
Right now we are looking for a Software Engineer to our Core Product Platforms team within or Research & Development department.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You’ll do innovative things that matter. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. You’ll be proud.
In the Core Product Platform team you will play a very important role using all your engineering abilities to create and form leading technology for Axis.
You role will include:
* Be a key player in the development process of latest technology for our product platform.
* Experimenting and develop new functionality to enhance our technology portfolio and leadership as well as looking ahead and be part of the coming platforms and product launches.
* Investigate and develop software for video processing frameworks starting from the sensor backend, via image processing and encoding steps before finally ending up in the network domain always considering high performance and quality aspects.
* Monitor and drive studies that qualifies new SoC platforms for the network video market
* Interact and discuss technology roadmaps, functionality and problems with our global SoC partners and platform vendors.
* The new SoC platforms is our responsibility and they always reach our department at technologies first so you will often take part in very thrilling and intensive platform board bringups
* Understand and create features from a customer point-of-view in line with well thought-out APIs to cover all possible corner-case scenarios.
* Debug and trouble shoot software in various environments such as during silicon bring-up, as well as during the platform and product development phase.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a top talent engineer that will strengthen our team so please impress us!
You are a highly motivated and strong programmer with passion and great skills in Linux SW, low-level SoC development and troubleshooting. You always take full responsibility to deliver top quality solutions with high work pride.
As teamwork is crucial for us it’s important that you can contribute with good spirit and welcomes the different Agile working methodologies used in our projects.
You have a Master's degree in computer science, physics, electrical engineering or similar and are a dedicated individual with a strong personal drive.
Your English is fluent, both written and verbal.
Our team takes huge responsibility in being a creative, technology hungry and experimenting to make sure that only the best functionality is brought into the Axis product portfolio. Our ideas and actions gives Axis competitive edge.
The typical employee in the team works in roles such as software engineer, technical lead or technical expert.
WHAT CAN AXIS DO FOR YOU?
As an engineer at Axis you will have a great chance for development in an organization that values creativity and promotes individual growth. We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us!
READY TO ACT?
Axis is a company realizing the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success.
Find out more from our recruiting manager Johan Ekenstierna at phone +46 46 272 1800
This recruitment is handled solely by Axis Communications AB, and we politely but firmly decline all calls from recruitment and consulting companies.