Nortical improves battery efficiency. We do this by analyzing live battery data in order to compile battery insights that we use to give advice on how to utilize them better in the future.
We are smack in the middle of the creation of a completely new value chain. As the world is electrifying, batteries are becoming the centrepiece of both existing and new business models and products. You will work in the very centre of this change together with a diverse team of like-minded individuals, people truly taking an active role in shaping the future of electrification and how batteries will be used.
We are now looking for a tech-savvy data scientists and data engineers, curious about battery technology and
What You´ll Do
As a start-up team, we all have diverse tasks, but your main focus will be to work on identifying relevant data sets needed for data analytics. Work together with others to integrate and prepare data for analysis. You will also take part in running analytical models, assess the findings and communicate the results to the business team and customers.
We place great value in intelligence, team sense, and self-drive. But skills are important too. Here follows the skill set that we believe is key for accomplishing your tasks.
- High level of fluency in the Python programming language.
- Comfortable working with external data sources and CI environments.
- Experience with imperfect industry data, e.g noisy, incomplete or badly structured data.
- Have experience in writing code within an already established system that has version handling and code review.
- Confident working in a start-up environment where we sometimes have to find our own way in unchartered territory.
- Self-motivated and meticulous in your problem-solving approach. You should love to learn new things and conduct experiments.
- Proficiency in English (Swedish not required).
- Experience with cloud development (bonus points for Google Cloud). Specifically with deployment and management of models in a production cloud environment.
- Experience with data analytics in python, using tools like pandas, TensorFlow, scikit-learn.
- Experience with streaming collections of Big Data.
- Experience with battery data, or more broadly data that represents a physical system.
- Experience with aggregated data.
- Experience in writing efficient code to process and analyze large data sets.
Diversity makes a difference
You are welcome to Nortical as the person that you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your favourite battery chemistry is. The more minds and voices we have, the stronger our business will be, the more we will thrive and develop. It´s in our diversity that we find the secret sauce for our revolutionizing products and creating a better tomorrow.
Does this sound interesting? Please get in touch with Us as soon as possible. We apply a continuous selection process and interviews will be held continuously. So click that apply button now!