As a Software Development Engineer you will contribute to the evolution of the STM32Cube development tools for embedded systems.
Your main missions will be:
- Implementation of new tool features and update of existing features
- Writing of technical specifications
- Analysis, design, test and integration
- Preparation of prototypes / demonstrators
- Alignment with team members and other teams in the ecosystem
- Implementation of tool support for new microcontrollers
Good reasons to join us:
- Contribute to the technologies of tomorrow
- Work in a high-tech and creative environment
- Meet highly skilled, dynamic and passionate team mates
- Share our human, ethical and environmental values
- Benefit from a great compensation package
- Enjoy quality of life in the Jönköping area
STMicroelectronics (ST) is a market leader in high performance, low power and general purpose microcontrollers thanks to the STM32 product portfolio and the complementing STM32 Ecosystem.
A vital part of this ecosystem are the STM32Cube software development tools, which assist tens of thousands of customers in their embedded application development.
The STM32Cube tools are developed by the Application & Tools team of the MCD division in ST.
Graduate with a Software Engineering Master degree or equivalent. You have a successful experience of 5 to 10 years in a software tools development position.
Open-minded, positive and adaptable. You have good communication skills and have successfully acquired experience in most of the following languages or technologies:
- Web application development, Node JS, React, MDM, Yarn workspaces
- Cloud hosting development, Kubernetes
- Development environments: Git, GitHub, Gerrit, Jenkins, Maven, Bugzilla
- Graphical user interface development
Experience within the following areas is considered a merit:
- Eclipse Theia, Microsoft VS Code
- C/C++, Rust, OAuth, Linux
- Embedded system application development
- Communication protocols
- Data base technology
- Software architecture definition
Fluency in English at business level is required for this position.