- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this opportunity
Ericsson Packet Core, are currently looking for a software developer to strengthen our team and community in one of Ericsson's industry-leading product that is a part of Product Development Group (PDG-Mobility).
We use Cloud Native technologies and tools to develop 5G products on a container-based micro-service architecture. We are strengthening the development of our container-based network functions (NF) and are looking for developers in the Cloud Native Core area to work with deployment, optimization and tuning of the systems.
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We coordinate in multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and sharing knowledge are parts of the daily work.
Early customer and partner feedback is a key element in our development process which is based on Continuous Integration Software practices. Our teams are cross-functional, self-organizing, self-empowered and highly independent. You’ll be working directly with your Product Owner in a collaborative manner. This requires maturity and a ‘team-first’ approach, which we believe is the best way to build excellent software.
To expand our organization’s capacity, we are seeking ambitious, intelligent, creative and inspiring individuals to join us. We provide a fun and exciting environment where you can grow and help to inspire your colleagues to further growth.
What you will do
- Develop and test high-quality products
- Develop test case automation
- Manage continuous Quality improvements of products and processes
- Agree with various interfaces within Ericsson, and get an opportunity to grow your Network
- Share information with the team in scrum ceremonies
- Deliver results and meet customer expectations
You will bring
- Programming skills in C++, Golang, Java, Python and Erlang
- Experience from Cloud development and Packet Core product is not required but valued high
- Containers and Virtualization knowledge (Kubernetes, Docker, Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM), VMware, Helm, Open Stack, etc.)
- Knowledge of Software craftmanship and tools e.g. GIT and Gerrit
- Education: MSc in Computer Science or similar MSc level in a technical field or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change skills
- Passion to explore new insights and address future opportunities and improvements!
- Proficient in English
- Highly developed collaboration skills
- Curious personality with a holistic view. Person who loves working with exciting tasks where decisions often need to be taken based on information from different partners and investigations
- We want smart, self-motivated product developers who love solving sophisticated problems to join our great development teams
- Excellent teammate with a positive “can-do” demeanor
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. We encourage you to apply!
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us:
Hiring manager: In this role you will report to Manager Cloud Native Development
Recruiter: Emelie Bohlin ([email protected])
Kindly note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Sweden : Västra Götaland : Göteborg
Req ID: 674702