- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this opportunity
Are you ready to build the 5G future?
Inventing the future is powerful. Creativity is a necessity!
5G is happening right now, and Ericsson is the technology leader in the market. Be part of our excellent journey!
We are now looking into strengthening our team with one design engineer.
The IP Design 6 team, which is part of Digital ASIC and FPGA in Lund, has the assignment, in cooperation with Kista, to develop and verify Ericsson DPD (Digital Pre Distortion) IP (Intellectual Property) for Digital Radio ASICs.
The work consists of understanding and developing DPD algorithms, defining the implementation architecture, developing and implementing them in RTL, verifying them first on block and then on top level using the latest UVM and formal methodologies. As part of algorithm evaluation and product verification, HW Lab tests are required, competence in this area is, therefore, a plus.
What you will do
- Support the development and verification of the DPD IP
- Collect requirements and create documents
- Analyze the architecture and improve the developing
- Perform Continuous Integration and Requirement Handling
- Develop and Test High-Quality Products
- Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support
- Apply Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
You will bring
- 3-5 years experience in algorithm development, design and verification
- Good competence in VHDL and/or System Verilog
- Experience of working with Matlab
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience in digital ASIC/FPGA verification using UVM methodology
- Scripting experience e.g. Python, TCL, and/or Perl
- Communication and presentation skills in English are essential
As the selection process and interviews are ongoing, we encourage you to send your application in English as soon as you can. Placement in Lund, Sweden. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Recruiter Sofia Kolbovich at [email protected]. Note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Sweden : Skåne : Lund
Req ID: 664565