- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Newly graduated IT talent to a global company!
Get Ready - for a great opportunity at a world leading company!
You will work in a Development Unit in Karlskrona within a company that provides the global market with a high performing and scalable platform which today is the key building block in our world leading Radio Networks (3G and 4G). The unit is global with operations in Sweden, USA, India, and China. The start date for this position is Mid January.
• B.Sc. or M. Sc. in Computer Science, Informatics or similar is mandatory
• Linux knowledge
• Development in Java
Please state clearly which part you are passionate about!
• Test knowledge/experience is a strong merit for the position
• IP/VMware/Routing and other networking is also a strong merit
• Knowledge about Agile/Scrum methods
• Understanding of developing great GUIs
To be part of us you need to
• Driven and not afraid to challenge the methods
• Have an interest to constantly learn and share your new findings
• Be open minded with communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Be able to work in teams but also ability to take initiative and work independently when needed
• Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
Our client is a worldwide TeleCom company that offers a working environment with generations of know-how that develops tomorrow's technique. You will be able to take part in numerous career building training programs, as well as the possibility to influence your own career in respect with your specialties and interests within software development. The possibilities are endless.
Contact and information
Apply by clicking on the link below. Please upload your CV, a personal letter and a photo.
The position is based in Karlskrona, Sweden!
The selection and interview process is ongoing, please send your application as soon as possible - do not wait until just before the closing date. This position is open both for young new graduates and applicants with a few years' experience. If you have specific questions or trouble registering your application, you are welcome to contact Talent Manager at Dfind IT [email protected]
Uppdragsgivare: Dfind IT