- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Segula Technologies AB is part of Segula Technologies Group - a global technology company with 7000 employees in 22 countries. The headquarters of Sweden is located in Gothenburg with close to 130 technical engineers divided in five sectors: Automotive, Energy, Industry, Medical and Naval. Together, we are engaged in a number of key projects. With extensive knowledge and experience, we are now developing future technologies.
As consultant at Segula Technologies you get the opportunity to gain experience from different areas and building a large network of contacts. You will be working in a creative environment with well-known products and companies in Sweden. We offer a safe employment with good benefits and room for personal development.
Segula is expanding and now we are looking for experienced engineers for our customers within the automotive sector. As a software engineer you will participate in the development of future vehicle Infotainment. You will be a team player in a team that is responsible for enhancing Infotainment experience in the next generation of vehicles. You will work with interpreting demands from market organisation or other requirements and design and/or test functions in simulation and real environment. You will work in close cooperation with suppliers and/or internal customers.
We think that you are a result- and collaboration oriented person with experience of software development for Mobiles, Navigations, ATMs, Infotainment systems, HMI or similar. You have a good computer knowledge and a passionate interest in coding. Our customers and commitments put strong demands on your computer skills as well as your interpersonal skills. You have strong communication skills, are able to act independently and take initiatives and have an excellent English language level, verbally and in writing. You have an ease of understanding context, are used to seek information and are not afraid to handle contacts with internal customers and/or suppliers.
- Master or Bachelor of science in computer engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years of Experience from C/C++ Software development in Linux environment.
- History of developing applications with Qt/QML or eqvivalent.
- Experience from open source software development.
- Swedish and/or English language
- Driving license B
- Knowledge of Infotainment with HMI and Application development from any industry
- Knowledge of GENIVI is a plus
- Knowledge of TDD
- Knowledge about cross functional product development
- Structured and creative
Send your application to [email protected] before 2016-01-31