Apply now- CHA development team needs You!
We are looking for a Developer who wants to be in the forefront of large scale software development, within our near real-time Business Support Solutions with focus on Charging and 5G.
"A world where limitless connectivity improves lives, redefines business and pioneers a sustainable future."
Our systems are developed with industry standard technologies, geared for virtualization and cloud environment, with excellent user experience in mind.
We have a lot of fun & offer great career opportunities so Apply now so we can wish you Welcome to join our strong development teams!
As a bonus do you get the chance live in the appealing town Karlskrona, just by the boarder of a beautiful archipelago.
What you will do
Work in Ericsson Karlskrona means work in an inspiring, fun, learning and creative environment. Our guiding lights are respect, perseverance, professionalism and integrity.
Your role will include a broad variation of different development activities such as requirement analysis, software design, integration, verification, tool design and product troubleshooting.
Once settled in into the development role we can offer several technical career paths.
We work in a global world in close collaboration and cooperation with our colleagues in India.
The development team adopts Agile ways of working in which continuous improvement and innovation are practice in daily work.
- Our team consists of experienced software developers sharing your interest of programming.
- We mainly focus on back-end development.
- We work with customer driven development of a product with high performance standards.
- Our working methodology is based on Automation and Continuous Integration as our corner stones in our code production.
- We offer the possibility to have a high growth in your software developer role (including technical leadership) and being challenged in different roles.
You will bring
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar. (Being new graduate is ok for us)
- Some knowledge in development environments and tools like Jira, Git, Gerrit, Maven, Jenkins etc.
- A creative soul and love to find new paths, innovations and solutions.
- Leadership skills in the sense of being brave enough to take full responsibility for your area of tasks and personal development, and in the long run also for the team or complete product.
- A positive and inspiring approach to your everyday work and team mates.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in English, since we are a big player in the global environment.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Location: Karlskrona, Sweden
Hiring Manager:, R&D Line Manager
The selection process and interviews are ongoing, so we encourage you to send your application in English as soon as possible, but by 6th July 2022 at the latest.
If you have any specific questions, please contact recruiter Sarah Lahsari [email protected].
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Sweden : Blekinge : Karlskrona
Req ID: 677159
Andra webbjobb i Karlskrona
- Junior Vulnerability Research Member
- Testingenjör till utvecklingsteam i produktbolag inom GIS/IT
- Systemutvecklare | Karlskrona | Experis
- Senior Systemutvecklare | Anyshore | Experis Digital Workspace