- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We at Potentialpark connect students and employers worldwide through our platforms since 2002. We stay hungry and aim high.
The Potentialpark Group is looking for a Web Developer who is interested in joining our Digital Technology team!
JOB DESCRIPTION To make even more difference we are looking for a talented web developer to join our development team.
What will you be working with at Potentialpark? Research is at the heart of what we do at Potentialpark. You will build cutting-edge web applications that help improve communication between international talent and some of the most respected employers worldwide by working on product features, improving and scaling our web applications and data infrastructure.
* Background: Developer
* Proficiency with PHP5 and MySQL
* Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) coding methodologies
* AngularJS experience is an advantage
* Experience with MVC frameworks, such as CakePHP
* Familiarity with LAMP or MAMP Server administration
* Proficiency with in-depth data mining, data analytics, data manipulation and reporting
* 2-3 years practical experience
* Fluency in English, every extra language is a plus
* You are driven and interested in understanding the end-user perspective and transforming our research business
* University education, preferably with a degree
* Positive and communicative
* Dynamic and able to dispatch energy among the team
* Confident and creative team-player who takes initiative
* Hunger for knowledge
YOU WILL LEARN AND WE APPRECIATE EXPERIENCE IN THIS
* Proficiency with database schema design
* Proficiency in data migration
* Experience with PHP frameworks
* SCRUM or Agile methodology knowledge
* Working knowledge of GitHub
* Some front-end development skills
* Interest in digital marketing and market research
WHAT DO WE OFFER
We are a dynamic, international and passionate team located in the beautiful Old Town in the very center of Stockholm.
We work across departments and across teams, motivating every employee to try out different tasks and to find his/her role within the company.
If you enjoy diverse projects, challenges, fast-paced and multi-cultural environment and want to have some fun while working too, we are the place for you.
ABOUT THE POSITION - PRACTICALITIES
Full-time position in Stockholm, Sweden Starting date: asap
HOW TO APPLY
Before applying we advise you to inform yourself about our activities. We will only process complete applications including:
CV (in English) Cover Letter
IMPORTANT: Valid EU passport or work permit is mandatory. If you are not an EU citizen, please indicate the permit you currently have and its conditions of validity.
Please note: We only accept applications submitted via our online application tool.
Position open now. The right candidate will be hired immediately.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us:
Ulrike Weiter, Research Analyst and Recruiting [email protected]
Mark Shellhas, Head of Digital Technology [email protected]
+46850002130 We are looking forward to reviewing your application!