- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at http://www.coupa.com.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions?
We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At
Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
• Our Uppsala team is a highly qualified engineering team that work with applying advanced Computer Science, including Optimisation, Machine Learning, and modern UX technologies.
• In this role you will be part of the team developing Coupa’s applications for Sourcing. With Coupa Sourcing and Coupa Sourcing Optimisation, we build the world’s most sophisticated application for e-sourcing.
• The responsibility may range from Machine Learning and Integer Programming to development of a modern UX.
As a Software Engineer you will:
• Design and develop object oriented solutions to implement complex Sourcing features.
• Advocate good coding practices.
• Participate in code reviews, creating user stories and defining acceptance criteria.
• Implement unit and feature tests.
• Develop iteratively utilising Git work flow and Agile development process.
• Work with the Product Team to develop function and technical design specifications and participate in design discussions.
• Work collaboratively with global engineering teams and cross functional teams.
• Provide support for customer escalations and production deployments by debugging, troubleshooting, and resolving application issues.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer who:
• Has Java programming skills or a passion for using the linear programming method, integer programming and/or machine learning.
• Is a natural problem solver.
• Has a Bachelors or Master's degree in computer science/mathematics/physics.
• Is a critical thinker.
• Wants to work with lots of data on a huge system.
It would also be great for you to have (though not essential):
• Have experience working with multiple coding paradigms.
• Experience of working with React would be beneficial.
• Have knowledge or experience of working with Git.
Where you will be:
Location would be Uppsala, though a part of your week could be spent working remotely if preferred.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.