We are looking for a Front-End Software Engineer who likes to work in a flat-structured, tech driven, friendly and fun environment.
The role, based in Stockholm, involves close collaboration with the Product Management Team as well as fellow engineers and testers. As a Front-End Software Engineer, you will create and further enhance the Mitigram user experience by providing a simple, robust and intuitive UI.
We utilize short releases and agile practices where time from idea to market is minimized, while keeping a high product quality. You will primarily work on the existing codebase while at the same time modernizing the frontend of our application.
To be successful in this role you voice your opinions, you like to take responsibility for - and influence your own work as well as the company’s effort as a whole.
Ideally experienced in:
- At least 4 years as a Front-End engineer developing complex web applications
- TypeScript, and appreciating its advantages
- Libraries and frameworks such as Angular, Vue, React and/or Svelte
- CSS and very beneficial if you also have experience with Sass
- Creating cross-browser and responsive web experiences and understand the nuances of supporting tablet and mobile browsers
- In-depth knowledge of the Kendo UI framework
- Node, Redux, RxJS, NgRx, webpack, React Native and native app development
- Strong object-oriented fundamentals with prior experience in ASP.NET MVC and C#
- Eye for design and UX/UI
References and background checks
As a part of the recruiting process at Mitigram, you will be asked to provide a couple of references that you are or have had a working relationship with during the past 5 years and we will perform a background check.
Mitigram is one of the most exciting Fintech companies in the Nordics. Strong growth, among the world’s largest corporates and banks as our clients, and leading investors ensure we have a lot of exciting challenges and opportunities for anyone that joins at this stage.
Mitigram has developed a world-leading online marketplace built for the Trade Finance community. Our product is recognized by thousands of individuals from Montevideo to Shanghai. We are the fastest growing Trade Finance network in the market, and we are looking for someone to help us drive our growth.
Trade Finance itself is the part of banking that supports trillions of dollars’ worth of trade every year, facilitating business between buyers and sellers across the globe. Without Trade Finance the world would literally stand still.
The Mitigram team is highly diverse with members from 15+ countries from leading institutions in trade, investment, risk management, software, security and compliance.