Do you want to be a part of an innovative company in a growing field, that for sure will be the place to be in the upcoming years: streaming and broadcasting of live events? Do you have the determination to develop into an expert within your field? Then this is definitely the position for you! Apply now since we expect a lot of application for this position and our selection process is continuous.
Academic Work is on behalf of our client now looking for an eager developer who wants to be a part of an innovative team in an innovative market. Our client operates in a global market and they are now on an exciting journey developing new products and software solutions within live event streaming and broadcasting.
They are now looking for their new colleague with some experience in frontend development from school or working experience. Apart from this we will also place high value on the right personal fit for the role and the company.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
You will enter a company with a large amount of energy and a common goal to create a great product. So with ambition and a determination to develop and be an expert at your job, you’ll fit right in! Some of your work tasks will be:
* Develop integrations for Microsoft Teams
* Develop web applications
* Work with UX design
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
- Has a relevant education, for example within Computer Science or similar
- Experience of working in Microsoft environment and Office 365
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken language
It is meritorious if you have experience from working with Aurelia, .net, integrations in Microsoft Teams and/or API development and have UI design skills.
As a person you are:
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm, Täby. You will also have the possibility to work remote with some of the tasks
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.