- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to participate in creating a sustainable and emission free future? We seek persons to work with the development of the electrical propulsion and charging systems for our construction equipment.
Electromobility system departments within Driveline Systems department is responsible for development of electromobility systems including electrical motors, power electronics, energy storages, control systems and software to control the systems and complete driveline including charging solutions. We work with the complete development cycle from design and implementation to testing in machine.
We are now looking for skilled candidates to join our team.
Electromobility is a cross functional team that work in an Agile setup. That means that there is a wide variety of tasks and good possibilities to find interesting and challenging work both in the software domain as well as in system design, component development, as a development engineer, product owner or scrum master.
The end application is construction equipment such as wheel loaders, excavators and articulated haulers. The work is based on close cooperation with complete machine developers and is carried out in cross functional teams.
The focus is design of electrical driveline systems including battery systems and motor drive systems etc. Typical job tasks have a broad approach, and you will have the possibility to build a general understanding of construction equipment and drive lines.
Electromobility systems is an innovative cross functional multi-national team where you will have good opportunities for personal development. We offer a wide variety of competence development and good possibilities for you to further grow and take on new challenging tasks.
We are looking for engineers with experience in electromobility components/systems and charging solutions such as batteries, motors, power electronics, system designers, control system developers and SW developers.
Who are you?
We believe it is the right mindset and attitude that will make a difference within our organization. You need to share our values of being customer-centric, having trust in our colleagues, driving change and dare to adapt quickly, and having passion for what we do. By this we create high performing teams.
Right now you are extra interesting for us if you would like to work with:
- Control Software development
- Energy and power management functionality
- Electrical propulsion functionality including motor SW calibration
- Software development with focus on devops and want to work with Matlab/Simulink, C, Python, Git, Bitbucket, Gradle, CI/CD, Jenkins, Test automation etc
- Scrum Master or Product Owner
We think that you:
- Are positive, flexible and a great team player
- Like to work according to agile methods
- Have well proven communication and collaboration skills, the ability to create bridges for information exchange between functions and between locations
- Master creativity and innovative thinking
- Are self-motivated and able to manage time and prioritize work load
- Are eager to grow your skills and work with your own and the team’s development
- Have a Master of Science degree within the areas of Electrical engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software development, Renewable Energy, Electric Propulsion System or similar.
- Experience from development in areas such as electromobility systems, automotive propulsion systems, mechatronic systems or embedded software systems.
- Knowledge in any of the areas electrical system design, electric motors, power electronics, energy storages, modelling and simulation, mechatronics, control system and software development.
- Ability to plan, take own initiatives and work independently as well as a team member
- Good communication skills in English are a requirement
Are we a perfect match?
So , if you you are a person who is flexible, who rather see challenges as positive and is ready to take some actions? Then we are hoping to hear from you!
We are hiring continuously through the recruitment period so please apply as soon as possible.
Curious and have some questions? Call us!
Anders Fröberg +46 737 656413 and Jonas Martinsson +46 73 5585461
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
Andra webbjobb i Eskilstuna
- Eskilstuna: Systemutvecklare Linux embedded till Mektig
- Eskilstuna: Erfaren Backend/Cloud-utvecklare till Mektig
- Mjukvaruutvecklare med inriktning mot automation till Eskilstuna
- Växa Sverige söker Systemutvecklare
- Systemutvecklare till Eskilstuna!