- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for our next digital star who is passionate about developing smart solutions and digital businesses from the ground up or improving existing systems. As Full-Stack Engineer, you'll not only work on greenfield projects, but you'll also work for a greener future. Our goal is to make it easy to own and drive electric vehicles (EV). Does this sound like you? Find out more below!🚙
Who are we?
Eways is a fast-growing independent charging operator that helps our society with converting to a fossil-free lifestyle, by making it easy to charge and drive electric cars. The founders Niclas & Petra Sahlgren built Eways from the ground up after many long discussions on the fossil-free movement in society in the kitchen of their home in Stocksund back in 2015. Today, we are a leading independent charging operator with well over 15 000 smart charging points across Sweden.
We are a passionate and exponentially growing company of over 70 employees and counting. Our HQ is located in Stocksund and only a few minutes walk from Danderyd's Hospital metro station. We have offices all over Sweden, for example in Gothenburg and Uppsala. We are engineers, contractors, salespeople, technicians, economists, and service people with many different experiences, backgrounds, and skills. The faith in a fossil-free future and the willingness to make a change is what unites us!
As Full-Stack Engineer you'll work in the Digital Team which consists of back-end and front-end engineers, product owners, DevOps engineers, and the CDO. As Full-Stack Engineer you'll work closely with your colleagues to guarantee ownership of the delivery and product.
In our Digital Team, we value team building and a sense of belonging. Therefore we organize everything from exciting VR experiences, to convivial crayfish parties and barbecues to experience together.
What we offer
- Hybrid work model
- New and renovated office close to the water and a rooftop terrace
- Competitive market salary
- Challenging and impactful projects to work with
- Work culture of trust, responsibility, and maximum freedom
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- Full-time position in a growing and development-oriented company that wants to make it easy for both companies and individuals to choose an electric car
About the position
As Full-Stack Engineer at Eways you'll be a part of a growing agile team that collaborates with multiple projects. For example, you'll work on making our cloud-based platform for our customer portal and contribute in how we set up a user-friendly and easy-to-sustain front-end environment. This includes everything from coding, designing, and being part of developing the product. Therefore you'll be part of both the decision-making and influence the outcome.
Who are you?
We are looking for a team player with a humble mindset, a sense of structure, and an open mind to join our Digital Team. It is important to us that you want to work in a green-tech company (renewable energy industry) and want to be involved in paving the path to a fossil-free world.
What we are looking for
- Relevant post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Web and Application Development
- Good knowledge of .NET (C# and VB.NET) and ASP.NET
- Experience in cloud solutions
- Knowledge of systems integration, integration frameworks, and web services (SOAP and REST)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
It's considered a plus if you have experience in
- E-commerce and retail
The fossil-free life is fantastic. Join us and say goodbye to gas pumps!🌱
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our recruiter Amanda Sörskog at [email protected] and she will guide you through the recruitment process. Applications will be evaluated continuously, so send in your application today.
We look forward to hearing from you!