Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are looking for a Function Owner who is experienced in C++ programming, Simulation and Model-Based Design using MATLAB/ Simulink, Rhapsody, System Weaver, Elektra, Vehicle communication protocols (CAN, LIN, Flexray, Ethernet) and knowledge of automotive standards Functional Safety ISO26262 and Cyber security ISO21434.
Do you value openness, transparency, and empowerment? Our squad is high performing cross-functional team who are set with a mission to provide win-win exchanges for our customers.
What you'll do:
● Responsible to adapt functional changes and develop a system fulfilling the agreed cross-functional solution.
● Assure that solutions comply with all exterior lighting legal regulations and that the final product fulfills the functional content that has been ordered from the project.
● Gain a detailed understanding of the complete architecture of a product and the position of your work stream in it.
● Agree a functional content, create a functional behaviour, break down, create, communicate and distribute functional requirements to the execution environment, functional and non-functional realization in Car Weaver (System Weaver) in cooperation within the team and with all relevant stakeholders.
Who you are:
● Have a bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Software, Mechatronics, or equivalent area of education.
● 5+ years of experience working as a Software Engineer or have gained a good electrical system knowledge from working with Software Testing.
● Good knowledge of C++ programming, Simulation and Model-Based Design using MATLAB/ Simulink, Rhapsody, System Weaver, Elektra, Vehicle communication protocols (CAN, LIN, Flex ray, Ethernet) and knowledge of automotive standards Functional Safety ISO26262 and Cyber security ISO21434.
● A good team player, with ability to work individually with your own responsibilities and professionalism.
● Reliable individual, with motivation, creative mind-set and urge to develop the future products.