Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are looking for a Product Team QA/Test Lead who is experienced in distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
Do you value openness, transparency, and empowerment? Our squad is high performing cross-functional team who are set with a mission to provide win-win exchanges for our customers.
What you'll do:
● In collaboration with the agile teams set the guidelines and requirements on the test practices in the development process.
● Take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort, and its schedule and prioritization.
● Drive greater automation test coverage throughout the product including GUI, API layers, services, and database driven scripts.
● Guides performance test initiatives that take a true end-to-end focus on ensuring client side, server tiers, database, and data integration jobs are performing as expected.
● Mentors other QA team members in test automation best practices and adherence to overall testing strategy.
Who you are:
● Have the desire to work closely with Developers, Business Analysts, Agile leads, and other quality Analysts in a highly collaborative environment to create and prioritize Test Plans.
● Good knowledge of building pipelines, QA methodologies, life cycles, and processes.
● Strong exposure to test frameworks Webdriverio, Cypress, Protractor, TestNG.
● Coding experience with automation framework, tools, and web services and experience in API testing.