At Semcon we believe that digital has the possibility to drive a better future.
We are now looking for a .NET Developer that wants to contribute to a more human-centric world and change our clients - and us - for the better.
We believe that you have a passion for clean code and clean interfaces. Software does not need to be complicated although it solves complex problems.
You will be part of our Digital Services team in the Uppsala area where you will work together with kind and skilled individuals in challenging assignments and with exciting customers. We all come from different areas of expertise and our ambition is to build a strong team with skills ranging from project management to software and emerging tech.
What you’ll do
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Collaborate with team members to produce software design and architecture
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Having fun!
We’ll look beyond your resume, but here is a starting point.
- 3 + years of software development experience
- Strong programming skills in C#,.NET
- Experience with database design SQL / No SQL
- Understanding of agile and lean development methodologies
- Communication skills in Swedish and English
At Semcon, we strongly believe that diversity of background, experience and perspectives is important to create excellent user experiences and to make Semcon a great place to work.
If you are interested in joining our team, just apply with your CV or LinkedIn below (or talk to Tran if you want to learn more/have questions!)