- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Get an idea of the role
We are looking for a DBA with Linux experience, here you will be able to make sure the most important servers(databases) are working flawlessly, redundant and optimized performance.
What will you get?
This role will be part of Resurs IT Core Systems team that consist of a number of highly engaged specialists within Linux, Kubernetets, and AWS. You will be reporting directly to our IT Core Systems Manager, Maria.
The possibility to improve our systems and be able to lead the way how we handle and administrate databases in Resurs Bank.
Have the possibility to help us on our cloud journey.
Furthermore, you will be part of projects and investigations related to set-ups/configurations of technical environments. In this role, we offer an opportunity for the right person to contribute and come up with suggestions for improvement in several areas.
On a personal level
In order to be successful in the role, you are a person with a strong sense of ownership and a willingness to learn. You are customer obsessed and have a great appreciation for team work and collaboration.
We believe you have at least 3-5 years of experience of database administration/maintenance , especially with systems running Linux. You have a structured way of working and the ability to juggle several processes simultaneously. You feel comfortable and have a “know how” of how to document technical set-ups in a structured and understandable way.
The following requirements are important for the role
- An academic degree within IT or and/or 3-5 years of work experience within related area
- Technical knowledge of installing and maintaining databases
- Knowledge and experience of working with Git for version control
- Extensive knowledge of MongoDB/Elastic/PostgreSQL
- Experience and knowledge in HA/Clustering of databases.
- Proficiency in English
- A Swedish working permit if you are a non-Nordic citizen
Good to have:
- Worked in a Linux environment in an administration role
- Knowledge about Redis and Sentinel
- Experience of migrating data and databases.
More than a job
The Resurs spirit is about transformation, our culture and the people in our society. It’s about how we define ourselves, how we greet the world and handle our business. We are here to make a difference in people’s lives and to help them to make things happen. It shouldn’t be hard to deal with a bank - we want to give the feeling of freedom and possibilities. Join us on our journey and work in an environment where we are open for working on a distance, pro work-life balance and where you create your own possibilities. We are here to make things happen; do you want to join?
Don’t wait to send in your application, selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis and the position may therefore be filled before the last advertising date. We look forward to hearing from you!