Are you looking for a role where you can boost e-business growth and massively improve our customer experience at an exciting and well-known global organization? Then this position as E-Commerce Manager at ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions in Stockholm is the perfect opportunity for you!
Our role is a brand-new position within an area of our business where we are driving several different e-commerce initiatives, including web shops and EDI solutions. We have identified the need of bringing on board a dedicated E-business professional to take our e-commerce efforts and customer experience to the next level.
What will you do as our E-Commerce Manager?
In this role you will be responsible for executing and contributing to our e-commerce strategy by participating in cross divisional and cross regional e-commerce forums. Our offer covers both B2B and D2C, and some of your key actions will include expanding the range of products available and analyse purchasing behaviours to optimize web shop performance.
In this role you will also
- Promote the e-commerce business vision by managing both B2B and D2C web shops
- Drive efficiency in B2B sales channel by implementing web shops and other e-commerce initiatives
- Analyse customer demographics, purchase behaviour, and e-commerce transaction data to develop strategies on how to best reach customers, convert sales and improve performance of our online sites
- Collaborate cross-functionally with field sales, customer service, marketing, digital transformation team and business management to build best in class customer experience
- Develop SEO and other applicable online marketing to increase customer reach in D2C channel
- Improve the B2B web shop and expanding the available product range
The skills and experience you need
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant academic field
- 3+ years of experience within the field of e-commerce and/or project management
- Proficient with some of the following: Adobe Magento and Adobe Experience Manager CMS platform, Matomo, AdWords, IBM WebSphere, Trends or other analytical software
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and similar software packages is a plus
- Experience with managing and influencing numerous stakeholders
- Good communications skills to clearly share current status and next actions at the right level of detail for the audience
- Ability to work independently as well cross-functionally, often with tight deadlines & numerous priorities'
We review applications regularly, so apply today
We are building diverse, inclusive teams, and encourage applications from everyone who can see themselves working with us. Just set up your profile and apply, no later than the 30th of October.
To make sure your personal data is safe, we don’t look at any applications sent by email or post. If you have any questions about the role or the process, email Sara Vigliotti, Talent Acquisition Lead at [email protected]
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.