- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the position
We are searching for a Senior QA Engineer to join our customer in the automative industry. This role is within the Global online Engineering. The team create's the end-to-end experience for online sales/subscriptions of cars, global campaigns as well as frameworks for other parts of the company. Your responsibilities will include rapid development of prototypes/concepts, and regular product development within Quality Engineering department.
You should have start-up experience where you have quickly developed prototypes and catalysed product development in a fast paced, fluid environment. You are a hands-on test automation developer who loves Quality Engineering. You are experienced with agile development and a champion of software development best practices.
• Develop the QA & automation practices and strategies for our software development teams • Write tools and libraries which can be used by other QA/devOps engineers • In collaboration with the agile teams set the guidelines and requirements on the test practices in the development process • Building a path for successful cooperation between testers of different levels • Controlling and managing difficulties that arise in different projects during testing related activities
• Strong exposure with test frameworks Webdriverio, Cypress, Protractor, TestNG
• Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
• Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
• Coding experience with automation framework, tools and services for web. Experience in API testing.
• Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
• Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
• Knowledge of perl, bash or other scripting languages a plus.
• Good knowledge of build pipelines (you have yourself written different kinds of build pipelines)
• Elastic search (KQL), Kibana, AWS, Azure experience is a plus
We think you share our passion for technology and software quality and have the desire to work closely with developers, business analysts, Agile leads and other quality analysts in high collaborative environment to create and prioritize Test plans.
As a person we think you are inspiring, motivating and moving the testing process forward in a positive and driven way. If you understand Continuous Delivery, experience from QA Lead or any other leadership skills we see them as desirable.