- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are looking for a Design Engineer who is experienced in designing and developing products for the automotive industry and has experience in Agile Coach for their EE Infrastructure agile train.
Do you value openness, transparency, and empowerment? Our squad is high performing cross-functional team who are set with a mission to provide win-win exchanges for our customers.
What you'll do:
● Lead a defined and strategic area of technical expertise with a high degree of autonomy, considering business and customer dimensions.
● Develop acquired competence, as well as participate in business development Coach team members in agile principles and strategies.
● Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of engineering initiatives.
● Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates in relation to customer experience.
● Establish a framework for necessary contributions from various departments and facilitate their collaboration.
Who you are:
● Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g., Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX)
● Have Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box).
● Have Knowledge and experience with CAD/PLM tools (Siemens Team Center and NX) and GD&T (ASME y14.5 and ISO).
● Excellent communication, teamwork skills, inter-personal and Organizational skills.
● Good knowledge of product support work and product development is meritorious as well as experience in manufacturing.