- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you joining us in our mission?
Since its beginning, 30 years ago, Euroflorist has delivered more than 41 million bouquets, making millions of people happy worldwide. When we launched our first ecommerce site in April 1995 we became one of the world's first 100 ecommerce companies. Today we are Europe's largest flowers by wire network and have networks in 12 European markets. Ecommerce is in the company's DNA and every day we work hard to exceed the expectations of our customers and florists and to spread happiness and joy through flowers - anywhere, anytime.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a social media manager within a busy eCommerce team. The ideal candidate will live and breathe social media and will have an understanding of the fundamental principles of eCommerce. As a Social media manager you are an important part of the online marketing team and you will report to the group ecommerce manager. On a daily basis you will work closely with the ecommerce managers (12 markets), designer, SEO manager, marketing analyst and content specialist.
In the role as a social media manager you will create a social media strategy in close collaboration with the group ecommerce manager. You will be responsible for rolling it out, further developing it and ensuring that it is understood and lived by the organization.
You will derive market strategies for our countries and develop a global editorial plan following the group social media strategy and fulfilling the most of the market needs. Therefore it will be a vital part of your job to collaborate and exchange with the eCommerce managers, designers and content specialist to ensure that their market needs are met and the measures support our sales activities.
You ensure that our Euroflorist brand is reflected in an appropriate way on our social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram etc.).
Last but not least you set up KPIs with the group eCommerce managers and ensure that targets are met by you and the team. In addition you will provide insights and recommendations to eCommerce managers and coach them in their activities.
- More than two years' work experience in social media
- Great passion for social media and always up to date
- Excellent project leader and skills to lead a team by motivation and understanding
- Skills in writing strategies and execution
- Very good analytical skills, preferable in google analytics and facebook
- Hands-on mentality and team player
- Excellent writing skills
- A fast and efficient producer
- Creative, but structured, with great attention to detail
- Fluent in English, further languages are a bonus