- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a skilled Thingworx developer to join our PLM/PDM team in Lund. We develop mashups for different user groups in AXIS and handles the system from the server side.
Who is your future team?
The TD&T tools team supports AXIS with PLM/PDM. We are responsible for the Windchill and Thingworx systems and is a part of the AXIS R&D organization. The team has five employees and a variable number of consultants. We are both responsible for keeping the systems up to date and in good working order but also responsible for solving different user needs in terms of getting the data presented to them in a good and easy way.
What you'll do here as Thingworx developer?
You will work in project form with:
* Develop new mashups
* Maintain and alter present mashups
You will also work in the line organization with:
* Maintaining the Thingworx system on the server side and connect with the IT department regarding server, backup and network issues
* Support superusers with second line support
* Be a support for the system owners in questions regarding future capabilities of the system and mashups
The role includes frequent contact with many different parts of the AXIS organization, covering all AXIS locations.
Who are we looking for/Who are you?
We are looking for a software developer with a service minded approach. Since we frequently interact with many different types of personnel, and with different roles, in the AXIS organization, we seek individuals that enjoys working with both humans and technology. You should be self-driven and be able to take responsibility for solving issues both individual and in teams.
We'd love to hear that you have/are:
* A university level education in software development
* Knowledge of server-side setup and maintenance of web-based solutions/systems
* Knowledge of the Thingworx platform (Thing, Widgets, Mashups, Datashapes, Windchill-integration)
It is also highly desirable if you have experience and knowledge of:
* API development
* PDM/PLM systems experience
* System security and SSO configuration
What Axis have to offer
We are a small team serving the complete company with our expertise within PDM/PLM data. You will get a chance to be a part of an open and fastmoving group of highly skilled individuals, learning from and listening to each other.
We of course offer a competitive salary and benefit package, but the main offer is the team spirit, variable assignments, possibility to influence and fun at work!
Ready to Act?
Axis is a company realizing the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success.
For more information, please contact Magnus Bondesson, by phone +46 46 272 18 00