- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you like the idea of working in a DevOps team together with dedicated people to build and operate outstanding products with high quality and excellent user experience? Our R&D-site in Linköping is growing at a fast pace and we're looking for an experienced UI designer.
Who is your future team?
At Axis in Linköping we work in small teams where all team members share and collaborate on all the tasks of a software team. We have the benefits of working in a small, growing Linköping office, together with the advantages of the large company's strengths. You will be part of several teams, working closely with developers, UX- and QA-engineers. You will also be part of Axis UX Assembly with three colleagues in the Linköping office.
What is it like to work as an Experienced UI Designer in Linköping?
In Linköping, Software development is our core business. As UI designer you will be an indispensable asset in the design of our software products.
The responsibilities of the role include:
* Working closely with architects and product managers creating high-level user experience design
* Working closely with front end developers to determine the best controls and inputs to support UI features for consistent user experience
* Creating prototypes of UI features to ensure a high-quality user flow in our products
* Communicating designs for implementation on a technical level
Who are we looking for/Who are you?
We are looking for a committed designer who wants to work in a cross-functional team to create solutions that make things easier and better for our end users.
We would love to hear that you have/are:
* 5+ years of practical UI design experience in technical web-related projects
* Proven skill set in designing effective wireframes and interactions, user flows and prototypes
* Solid understanding of interaction/graphic design fundamentals
* Well versed in articulating, rationalizing, and emphasizing the end-users needs
* Previous experience in Figma and Zeplin
What Axis have to offer:
This job is situated in Linköping, primarily on-site in our newly built office in Ebbepark. We have a great working environment, supporting teamwork and modern ways of working. Beyond offering the prerequisites for growth and innovation, the new office also encourages having a lot of fun at work!
We enjoy playing table tennis, Mario Kart or why not a board game? During lunch some colleagues play pickle-ball at Campushallen, whilst others prefer padel or the gym. Of course, we have coffee breaks and Axis-fika!
Fortunately, we also find time to dig into work and develop outstanding products and solutions that are highly requested by our customers. We work according to methods and principles established in software development in recent years, such as Lean, DevOps and agile variants. This involves constant learning and searching for ways to improve how we work.
We are looking for more friends to discuss and hang out with! Do you want to join us?
Axis is a company that realize the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success.
Ready to Act?
Find out more from Engineering manager Sofia Raismaa +46 (0)72 245 19 70 HR Business Partner Pernille Törnquist +46 (0)72-185 18 05.