- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Kindred Group is a place where you can be yourself whatever your analytical aspirations.
With 83% employee satisfaction score we take pride in our working environment and culture.
Marketing Intelligence is part of a wider Global Marketing Services team. With 8 analysts and engineers we are continuing to grow and would love to have you join us. We aim to provide operational and strategic marketing insights with regards to both customer acquisition and retention activities, in order to help our Marketing teams maximize return on investment. How do we achieve that? We focus on all facets of analytics, from descriptive to prescriptive analytics.
At Kindred we see challenges as an opportunity to do something in a better way both personally and professionally. Our purpose is to transform gambling by being a trusted source of entertainment that contributes positively to society. Our ambition is to reach 0% revenue from harmful gambling by the end of 2023. Our success is built on trust; we trust each other to deliver on our promises and believe giving ownership and responsibility at all levels is the way to make the right choices for Kindred and our customers.
We are now looking for a skilled analyst to be part of our business and derive strategic marketing insights, drive optimization, and enable data-driven decisions for internal and external stakeholders. The role involves the dashboard creation, marketing science investigations and data wrangling.
What you'll be working on:
You'll work across all our marketing channels, to help Kindred understand the ROI across our entire marketing investment, from first to last £ spent. You'll have the opportunity to help supercharge our user growth, help grow our most exciting new campaigns and be the voice of data for our marketing department. Aside from delivering insights, you will also be working on analytical projects like Media Mix Modelling, Attribution Modelling and Causal Inference applied to Marketing.
What you will do:
- Monitor daily performance, identify trends and report on them.
- Analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and make recommendations for future campaigns.
- Provide strategic direction on advertising campaigns and drive new marketing measurement initiatives.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, performance marketing, and data presentation to find ways we can spend our marketing budget more effectively.
- Own the measurement strategy for campaigns via methods such as randomised lift tests, geo-targeted lift tests, and marketing mix models
- Work with Engineers in our team to define measurement requirements and guide their implementation
To succeed in this role, we believe you have:
- Strong understanding of the metrics for SEM, Online Display, Affiliate and Social Digital Advertising.
- You're passionate about marketing science and understand the causal impact marketing can have and how to measure it
- You have multiple years (+2 to 5 years) of experience working in marketing or performance marketing analytics
- You have experience in conducting A/B experiments, lift and incrementality analysis, digital attribution and media mix modelling
- You have a solid grounding in SQL and Python or R
- You have a solid grounding in Marketing Science, Econometrics and Causal Inference
What do we offer?
⚡ A great team with passionate analysts and engineers
🌍 Mix of over 60 nationalities and Swedish culture in an English-speaking environment
🌆 Awesome offices with ergonomic desks, pool and table tennis tables, VR area, gym and yoga area, subsidised lunch, free breakfast on Thursday, daily fresh fruit
🛫 25 days paid vacation plus bank holidays
🌳 3 days CSR leave
📈 Employee share plan
📗 Training budget, conferences, access to LinkedIn Learning, mentoring programmes and dedicated time to review personal development and assessment against an approved skills matrix
⚕️ Private medical insurance and free eye test
👶 Enhanced maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave
🚲 £300 annual Wellbeing allowance
💱 Up to 8% matched pension contributions
🏄 Paid relocation expenses
🏡 Flexible hybrid working model
💼 Occasional travel to other Kindred Group offices including Stockholm
☕ Meetups and calendar of social events in the office
Click on the "Apply Now" button and complete the short web form. Please add a covering letter in English to let us know your motivation for applying and your salary expectation. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch soon.
Kindred is an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. As such we oppose all forms of discrimination in the workplace. We create equal opportunities for all our applicants and will treat people equally regardless of and not limited to, gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion that equal opportunities bring to our operations as set out in our sustainability framework.
Not suited to this role but interested in working at Kindred Group?
We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join our global teams so if you'd like us to let you know when suitable jobs come up, please click on “Register for Alerts”.