Synteda AB assist companies to embrace the era of artificial intelligence and Computer Vision effectively and take advantage of its vast possibilities by delivering innovative solutions. We understand how Computer Vision and AI can benefit the society. We stand ready to use our expertise to facilitate businesses in their journey into the era of AI. We work with several clients with various industry fields in close collaboration with top universities in Sweden.
Synteda is actively working on several unique products and solutions in various fields. Dream-innovate-create is our work process were our ideas go through different stages. We create successful solutions by checking feasibility of our product idea (POC) and develop our solution working with agile methodologies until we reach a complete full-scale product.
Our company, Synteda AB, offers the Be-Metrics product to clients in different segments that are in search of deeper understanding of their customers’ movement patterns.
Today we keep on working and developing our unique Be-Metrics product. The product allows to facilitate and give consciousness to develop customer experience as well as customize marketing and campaigns. Current solution uses a cost-effective hardware with easiness to scale up.
As a part of the team, you will be working on the development of built-in software for new sensors. You will be involved from concept to launch in the development of new products. The team is always in search of new product capabilities by investing resources in latest technologies as Artificial Intelligence (Deep Learning) and computer vision.
Synteda has a core team of highly qualified experts that provide assessment to identify challenges and explore different ideas to enhance effectiveness and develop specific algorithms to overcome company challenges. Synteda is built on ethical awareness, curiosity, transparency, respect, participation and last but not least science. We have offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm and Cracow.
We are looking for a self-motivated and self-starter embedded engineer and developer to join our team of experts. You will work on our various platforms and customer assignments.
- Develop efficient applications that meet our quality standards.
- Conduct testing to ensure accurate results and optimal performance.
- Determine most efficient and accurate way to accomplish tasks.
- Adopt best practices and share them across the team.
- Experience of sensor development.
- Mechatronics / Robotics hardware & software development.
- Gateway and API platform development.
- Sensor data collection and analysis.
- Firmware development.
- Experience in C/C++, and C#.
- Experience in scripting languages eg. Shell, Python, Perl, etc.
- Knowledge of Arduino.
- Raspberry Pi, Arduino, STM32.
- Experience with version control tools eg. Git and Github.
- Low level programming and programming of microcontrollers.
- Programming in Linux Environment eg. GDB and Gerrit.
- Experience of sketching, designing and prototyping lab circuit boards.
- Experience of designing and manufacturing circuit boards.
- Experience of processes for analysis and certification of circuit boards.
Additional Qualifications (nice to have):
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Server Configuration