- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
AFRY is an international engineering, design and advisory company. We support our clients to progress in sustainability and digitalisation.
We are 19,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy, operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
A lot is happening in our industry and we see an exciting time ahead in Automotive.
We are in the process of re-inforcing an Agile team with C / C++ / Linux developers. The team is part of a software community for one of our customers, developing vehicles of the future. The teams work in the most interesting, fast developing areas of the vehicle such as car computer core platform, ADAS, connectivity and electromobility. Cooperation is via Agile methods(Scrum/ SAFe) tight both inside the team as well as with other developer teams and stakeholders. Every team contribute with their part and together the complex systems are built to full function.
You have a BSc /MSc in computer science or similar combined with at least 4 years of experience from med-tech, telecom, automotive or aviation.
Your core competence is mainly within one or many of following areas:
- Experience in C, C ++
- Knowledge in Linux development
- Knowledge in GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins
- Knowledge in SW test methods, including automate unit test and integration test.
- Knowledge in SW architecture development
- Knowledge as Scrum Master or tech lead.
- Experience in communication with Product Owners to understand requirements and how these can be transferred into code.
We also believe you:
- Speak and write fluently in English.
- Are solution-oriented and open minded
- Are comfortable and experienced in interacting different people, groups and culture.
- Have a good ability to cooperate and contribute to the team. You enjoy responsibility combined with possibility to influence.
As part of AFRY team you need to be able to understand new situations in new contexts as well as get in to new technologies. Our value words ”Brave”, ”Devoted” and ”Teamplayers” reflect how we see us.
Send you application today since the hiring process is continuous.
AFRY is committed to creating an inclusive & diverse environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability, or age. You will be part of a global and diverse company where our differences are our strengths. Join us to accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.