- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are looking for a Junior Dot Net Developer who is producing code using dot net languages such as REST API, .NET core, Vue.js, and tailwind CSS or similar, to develop/create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. Also, the developer should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for supporting defects. To work in a team or individual and help other team members in problem solving.
Do you value openness, transparency, and empowerment? Our squad is high performing cross-functional team who are set with a mission to provide win-win exchanges for our customer.
What you'll do:
● Make requirement analysis and system design and development of multilingual CMS based web applications in Dot Net using REST API, .NET core, Vue.js, and Tailwind CSS.
● Design and development of server side and client-side components.
● Debugging and resolving application issues and making deployment and configuration of web applications and databases.
● Integration of web applications with CRM, ERP, and other systems
● Developing and consuming XML/JSON based RESTful Web Services and APIs.
● Ability to work collaboratively and independently taking ownership of the assignments with minimal supervision.
Who you are:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related Field.
● Experience in .Net Framework, C#, EST API, .NET core, Vue.js, and Tailwind CSS.
● Experience in CMS based multilingual web applications development (DNN, Umbraco, Sitecore, Sitefinity) would be a plus.
● Excellent communication, teamwork skills, inter-personal and Organizational skills.
● Familiar with relational database development, modelling, and performance optimization.