- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for Software Developer - Telematics for Volvo Cars
This is a consulting assignment. You will be employed by Centio Consulting Group AB and work as a consultant.
The position is full-time.
The assignment involves close cooperation with the customer, which places great demands on flexibility and ability to cooperate.
We are now looking for a Senior Software Designer and Developer of Telematics and Connectivity on the behalf of our client.The client needs to reinforce and accelerate the development of next generation Telematics and Connectivity platform, enabling "Volvo-On-Call" functionality. The work will comprise of design, development, verification and optimization of the software.
Information about the group/team and department:
You will be a part of Connected Infotainment Software Development group, which is responsible for design, development, optimization and verification of software in next generation In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our responsibility covers functionality in the following areas:
- Telematics SW
Information about project:
The project aims at SW design and development of "Volvo-on-Call" functionality in next generation Telematics & Connectivity Antenna Module (TCAM). The SW development is performed together with the supplier of the TCAM HW.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Part of a scrum team (~7 persons), working agile on backlog items in 2 week sprints.
- Collaborating with other developers/teams in other geos.
- Reporting of status and progress in JIRA and daily standup meetings
Competence requirements - Experience and background:
- Master degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or similar
- C/C++ (C++ preferred)
- Embedded Linux
- Linux tool chain (bash, git, Gerrit, Jenkins)
- Agile SW development
- Communicative in speech and writing
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Application development in C++
- Fluent in Swedish (written and spoken)
- Driven and self-motivated
- Hungry and open-minded for new challenges
- Great team player
- Good networking skills
- Ready to "walk the extra mile" when needed
Centio's overall goal is to be a consulting company that offers smart and sustainable solutions that develop society in a positive way.
Our employees are offered conditions that are adapted to the individual. This means that working hours, scope of work, workplace, occupational pension and skills development are as far as possible adapted based on the employee's needs.
Among our employees you will find committed people who are passionate about community development. We work in small groups where you can contribute with your experiences while you get to take part in other people's knowledge and experience.
For us, it is important to have well-being and to find a healthy balance between work and leisure. Therefore, we have a zero vision against stress and put well-being and health first.
Read more about us at centio.se.
We look forward to receive your application!