- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Infinera Metro Business Unit and our R & D department is growing, we are therefore looking for senior architects in order to strengthen our team in systems management.
We are looking for a person that would like to be part of a world class software development team. We are a group of 35 persons that together drives the evolution of the network management system of Infinera's optical fiber networks. It is a diverse team of younger and older individuals, males and females from around the world with all sorts of hobbies and personalities.
The team is involved in the whole development lifecycle, from understanding the users and their needs, requirement analysis, prototyping and development to verification and feedback gathering. Since repetitive testing is boring, we focus on automating testing and deployment as far as possible. Another aspect that we focus on is the user experience in our products. We want our users to recommend our products to others.
We use agile processes. Continuous feedback allows us to improve our ways of working as well as making sure that we are solving the right problems. To be successful it all boils down to the team satisfaction. We strive for making it fun and enjoyable to come to work for everyone every day.
- Participate in software development in a scrum team.
- Take part in the entire development process from exploring
requirements to delivery.
- Take a leading role in Java development and constantly strive to
share your knowledge and experience with others.
- Design and develop new features.
- Improving existing subsystems.
- Together with your team take overall responsibility for the team?s deliveries.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You are experienced in software development and keep up to date on the latest technologies within software development.
- You master Java as your coding language and feels comfortable in Linux server environments.
- You have experience in designing robust and highly scalable systems.
- You take on the responsibility for finding solutions to Infinera?s challenges by yourself or together with your team.
- You strive for clean code and value the power of designing for testability.
- You want to work in an agile environment.
- You want to automate to avoid repeated manual work.
- You want to contribute to the wellbeing of the team.
- You have a Master?s degree in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- You have good knowledge in both Swedish and English.
This is why this is one of the most exciting companies to work for:
Infinera Metro Business Unit is the second largest telecommunications equipment company in Sweden within network solutions and a global leader in the intersection of two different technologies: optical and Ethernet - to transport and handle the fast growing Ethernet traffic in optical networks.
We build superhighways for the Information Society and our vision is to become "the global optical star" and challenge through innovation and efficiency.
We will have interviews continuously. We encourage female applicants. Please write your application letter in Swedish. For questions regarding the position ? please contact Robin Gador [email protected]
Hur du söker jobbet
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Nyskapande grafisk designer till Doremir Music Research - deltid
- Parkeringsplats söker systemutvecklare
- Europas bästa arbetsgivare söker fler webbutvecklare!
- Embedded-utvecklare självkörande fordon söker till vår kund. Sök utan CV!
- Technical Artist