- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are breaking new ground with world-class driver-assistance and autonomous-driving technologies. To meet the automotive industry’s requirements, we are developing a software in a fashion and context that hasn’t been done before. With robustness, speed to market and a flexible approach we are changing the way the world looks at mobility, infrastructure and everyday life for people worldwide.
We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving, maximizing development opportunities.
Who are you?
- Strong programming skills within C++, Python, MATLAB or equivalent.
- Exceptional programming skills with Unity3d, Qt
- Knowledge and experience with OpenCV or OpenGL
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Insight in the automotive industry and knowledge of MISRA C++, ISO26262 and ASIL
- Experience of developing embedded real time applications
- Solid knowledge of systems engineering/architecture
- Secure knowledge within continuous integration and deployment
- Experience from defining, building and testing automated toolchains
- Expert in any ADAS/AD feature
- An enthusiastic person who thrives in an agile working culture
With the skillset and mindset described you have the chance to make self driving cars a reality as a Software Developer at Zenseact.
We are really excited to welcome candidates with these skills so don't hesitate to take the chance of a lifetime!
Because you want to use your software developing skills to change the world and make it a better and safer place for us to navigate through traffic.
Facing new challenges every day, discussing with cross-functional experts and solving problems to make it real drives you.
You want to find a team of innovative engineers who are looking to create the most amazing things together.
You want to challenge and push yourself to grow and develop your skills even further…and at the same time literally make self driving cars (well the software anyway) and change the world.