- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
One of our customer is looking for an Application Expert for POSIN/POSDM . Please go through the job description below and send in your CVs to [email protected].
An interesting note: Incase if this does nt suit you or you are in no way connected with the field of Information technology; snatch the splendid opportunity that is knocking your door now. You could refer your friend and in case if he/she successfully ends up getting employed with us, then you would be gifted with an IPAD.
ERP system: 5-10 yrs
POS (Point Of Sales): 5-10 yrs
SAP: 5-10 yrs
Our costumers change program will result in new processes and ways of working for large parts of the goods flow (supply chain) as well as for finance and controlling. At the same time, a large number of existing IT-solutions will be replaced by standard platforms to ensure a global, flexible and user-friendly system environment. The new IT-solutions will be the foundation for a business platform enabling continued growth in a long-term perspective for "multi channel" and "multi brand" with well synchronized and efficient processes.
We are looking for an Application Expert for POSIN/POSDM
- POS Inbound: Import, validation and storage of POS transactions in SAP POS DM for aggregation and further distribution to systems that use sales data, e.g. analysis, bookkeeping and replenishment.
- POS Outbound: Distribution of base data like articles, prices and promotions from SAP ECC to POS systems.
- SIM: New store routines for store transfers and faulty item, using scanners and a SAP portal accessible in the store. Replaces manual routines in stores
- The position is full time with placement in Stockholm
The primary tasks for the senior Application Expert in POSIN are:
- Maintain and improve the POSDM template
- Design and maintain POS-log formats
- Design and specify GAPS from template
- Use own knowledge/experience and problem solving skills to creatively resolve complex issues and choose the best course of action
- Drive rollout tasks and meetings
- Support and secure solution delivery with the Functional Area Architect and Application Experts
- Involve and inform the Functional Area Architect and Functional Area Responsible on relevant issues
- Own and drive integration and formats to/from POS together with Functional Area Architect
- Test planning together with test-lead
- Test execution of new design and scope
- Work together with the functional project team
- Transfer software product knowledge to persons, let them perform system related configuration etc
- More than 4 years of experience of the design, concepts, principles and configuration in SAP DM/CAR
- Experience from POS system
- Thorough understanding of and experience from workbench setup in SAP POSDM
- Inbound and outbound integration know-how regarding POSDM/CAR
- Thorough understanding of the technical components and development in SAP
- Understanding of technical architectural concepts
- Experience from large, global organizations
- Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English
- Experience from other implementation projectsQualifying
- SAP Knowledge in general
- Experience from handling large data volumes
- Retail experience
- Business process experience
- ERP - SAP, Oracle. Other
- HP Quality Center