- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Enghouse Networksdelivers comprehensive technology solutions for next generation network operators who include broadband wireless/mobile service providers, cable MSO, fiber to the home suppliers, wholesale, local/international carriers and enterprise business telecommunications providers.
Within Enghouse Networks we think of ourselves as ambitious and problem solving relationship builders. At Enghouse every individual matters, new initiatives that can improve our products or the processes by which we work are always welcome, and encouraged. People who put words into action are the ones we get along with and the ones that likes us the best. So if you share any such ambitions you may want to look our way.
We are now strengthening our deployment team with a driven and motivated System Integrator. You will be one of the key players in the Deployment team based at our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. However, as our clients are located all around the world part of your day to day work will be performed at our clients? premises so an interest in travelling and meeting people is a must.
What will you be doing?
In our delivery process the System Integrator has a pivotal role. Working as an Integrator you will make sure that our products and solutions are properly integrated and used by our clients. Their happiness is our happiness and if they get thing properly installed and configured, they will be super happy. You will work closely together with a group of domain specialists in an enthusiastic multidisciplinary team in short iterations.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Integration of our products by configuration remote or at customer site.
- Working with everything from minor changes to large project implementations
- Being technically responsible for the solution including documentation
- Technical discussions with the customer including HW
- Training the customer
- Responsibilities for handover to externally and internally to support
- Participate in presale activities including customer demos
Would you fit in our team?
- You'd likely be an appreciated contributor to our team if you:
- Have a great passion for working together with clients and team mates
- Are a problem solver. You?d be an appreciated colleague and partner to our clients if you are flexible but structured in how you approach and handle new situations and challenges
- Are passionate and have a strong drive for integrating software
- Want to work with very skilled people and have an urge to learn and improve
- Are curious, fearless and love to get into details of new technology
We emphasize the importance of:
- A BSc or MSc in computer science, IT or equivalent
- A few years of experience working within IT and want to take the next step
- Knowledge and experience working with SQL Server and T-SQL
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken, is mandatory. Any other language proficiency is highly meriting
- You must be authorized to work within the European Union
What we believe is advantageous:
Experience working in telecom and any of our product domains is a plus. Our product domain includes: Telecommunication, Billing, Settlement, Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, Routing, LCR, Trading, Content partner settlement.
Think you?re the perfect fit?
Last day to apply is 2015-02-20. However, please send your application as soon as possible. https://enghouse-networks.workable.com/j/C2DF9C813B
Andra webbjobb i Sundbyberg
- Android/iOS-utvecklare till stort bolag i Stockholm
- Vi söker en webbredaktör till ett spännande och expansivt företag i Sund...
- Juniora webbutvecklare till SignUp Software!
- .Netutvecklare till Kronofogden
- Frontend-utvecklare till Kronofogden