- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are now looking for a Product Release Manager to join our journey!
Frever is an app that lets you create a vibrant virtual video universe using nothing more than your mobile phone. We are passionate about giving everyone the freedom to express themselves and become storytellers.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a company that is disrupting an industry and is making a lasting positive social impact in people's lives. Frever is well-funded by global top investors from the music, tech, gaming, and IP industries.
As Product Release manager, you will be responsible for releasing our Frever apps to our end users. You will set up submissions processes for continuous and stable releases on iOS and Android as well as internal software. You will be responsible for setting up processes for planning, execution, risk assessment and act as the bridge between the QA, Tech, Design and Product teams.
You will be part of an international multiple teams based in Stockholm and report to the CPO and the QA team will report to you.
You will be expected to
- Lead the QA team to ensure we spend time testing the most important features or bugs for the next release that will create value for users
- Act as a liaison with Design, Product, QA and Tech to solve possible release blockers and to facilitate that releases get out on time
- Set up KPIs with regards to bugs, crashes, latency as well as listen in to qualitative feedback from users to ensure that your releases are stable
- Be the primary point of contact for Apple and Google. Read up on the different app store guidelines. Listen in to upcoming features or compliance requirements
- Be responsible for communicating with marketing, content and community teams when releases go out so we are able to sync up our efforts here
Who you are
To succeed in this role, you have experience with building processes and releasing iOS and Android apps. You love to work in an ambitious company, are curious, a problem solver, and get excited about packaging the release management and Release processes as well as you will grow together with Frever internationally.
- Experience from releasing iOS and Android apps that thousands or millions of users use on a daily basis
- Experience from analyzing data and KPIs and formulating this into actionable problems developers or QA can look further into
- You like setting up hypothesis and smaller test to quantify or develop possible solutions to problems such as release blockers
- You are passionate about working at startup and structure process in a high-paced environment
You have a clear and structured approach to following up to ensure no stone is left unturned
- Experience in releasing mobile games
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Previous experience in the software industry as a Release Manager, QA or Producer
- Experience in dealing with compliance requirements such as GDPR, COPPA or Article 17
- Experience from working with Jira, Confluence and Unity environments
What Frever Offers
- The opportunity to be part of building a global product from its very foundations and have true impact of its design and final result
- The opportunity to quickly assume responsibility and get a steep learning curve as we are small, nimble and ambitious team that need to face new challenges constantly
- Frever´s brand new office is located in the heart of Södermalm, Stockholm.
Any questions regarding the job? Please email [email protected]