- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Swiss-based u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is a leading provider of wireless and positioning semiconductors and modules for the automotive, industrial and consumer markets. We are currently seeking an IT Specialist to strengthen our team in Malmö.
As IT Specialist you will join a multi-site IT team which is responsible for the company's IT infrastructure. You will support a mixed infrastructure of both Windows (clients and servers) and Linux environments.
You will be involved in supporting and evolving the core infrastructure at two or more locations as well as improving the systems and IT processes in u-blox. The role includes the support of end-users with their workstations and the software that runs on them.
- End user support for local and remote office(s)
- Manage purchasing for IT-related items and coordinate with external suppliers
- Manage the local software licensing and ensure all users are compliant
- Working autonomously on day to day monitoring and maintenance of the site(s) IT infrastructure, to ensure the continued operation of local infrastructure - including storage systems, VMWare environments and VoIP systems
- Manage local data storage and its continued availability
- Monitoring and management of the backup and recovery systems
- Ensuring necessary site(s) infrastructure maintenance contracts are in place
- Reviewing and maintaining general IT security within the site(s)
- Managing software tools and OS updates to site(s) systems and servers
- Creation and update of IT related documentation for systems and changes
- Ensuring alignment of all IT activities with other sites and existing IT Processes/Policies/Standards and Conventions to maintain and evolve the overall integration and alignment of IT within u-blox
- Run diagnostic tools to resolve LAN, WAN, and other networking system issues
- Strong knowledge of general IT subject areas with min. 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in operating Windows and Linux servers (physical and virtual)
- Strong knowledge of handling networking infrastructure (including switches, firewall, site and client VPN connectivity and ISP internet connectivity)
- Experience of managing Linux and Windows clusters
- Experience in operation of the backup and off site backup/DR systems
- Good analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written in English and Swedish
- Used to work independently and precisely
- Willingness and readiness to travel from time to time (within Europe)
- Valid work permit for Sweden
- Experience of Confluence
- Experience of FogBugz
- Experience of Pyramid
- Experience of Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of Git (GitLab)
- Knowledge of Jenkins
- Experience of Nagios
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
To apply, please click on the link below:
Please do not hesitate to contact Hanna Anlér Blomberg at Monster, +46 703 420 324 or [email protected] if you have any questions. Please note that we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Hur du söker jobbet
Andra webbjobb i Malmö
- Senior Java Backend Developer
- Fullstack utvecklare till innovationsprojekt i Malmö!
- Vill du vara med i Knowit Experience utvecklingsteam inom C# .Net?
- Frontend-utvecklare för webb och eCom till Knowit
- Vi söker Testingenjörer som älskar teknik, innovation och kvalitet!