- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.
At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
PIS (Production Information System) is a critical application used by +1000 users in Sweden Operations. It holds information about the manufacturing process in Södertälje. +200 shop floor equipment such Process Controls, Media & Facility monitoring systems are connected to PIS. Every day approx. 6.4 million new data points are stored in PIS.
The information in PIS are used to
- Generate Batch Reports for batch release
- Optimise the manufacturing process
- Recipe Management
- Make data available for other applications
The PIS Support Analyst will provide local Level 3 support for PIS to business during office hours.
The role reports to EMEA Regional Service Lead and is located in Södertälje.
- +4 years of prior experience in application support and/or maintenance(L2/L3 support) of off -the-shelf and custom applications
- Experience of Process Control systems, i.e. AspenTech, OSISoft, Siemens, General Electric or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of manufacturing automation, e.g. PLC, SCADA
- Basic understanding of Oracle and PL/SQL
- Good experience around ITIL concepts like incident, problem and change/release management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity of working in an international, multi-time zone support environment
- An ability to work effectively in a matrix organization is essential
- Key stakeholder management
- Speak fluent Swedish and English.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Reporting Services
- Basic understanding of applications build on Sharepoint Online
- Basic understanding of session virtualization concepts, exposure to Citrix working environments
- Experience with IT Service management tools like Service Now or Remedy
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements including GMP and 21 CFR Part 11.
For more information about the position please contact: Anders Högzell +46 8 553 249 51.
Welcome with your application, via http://www.astrazeneca.se no later than February 9, 2016.
Hur du söker jobbet
Andra webbjobb i Södertälje
- Senior Developer for Scania’s Autonomous Vehicle Cloud
- C# backend developer for Autonomous Transport Solutions
- Senior Software Developer to Digital Dealer - Scania
- Backend developer to the world leader in electrification of transportation
- Software Engineer to Platform for Autonomous Transport Solution