- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives. Our 140,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software, and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Schneider Electric has been ranked one of the world’s most sustainable corporations, in an annual list compiled by Corporate Knights, a media and research company focused on corporate sustainability performance
The World’s 50 Most Sustainable Companies in 2022
Find out more about us an employer:
What we are looking for
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Full Stack .NET Developer to help with the development of our cloud platform and associated services. Our state-of-the-art platform provides foundational technology to enable the digitization of a range of solutions that allows customers manage Buildings in a better way.
You will be a part of an experienced team, working successfully with CI/CD where the emphasis onwards will be on developing new features and managing large amount of data.
The primary tech stack: C#, F#, Angular, TypeScript, Azure.
- Develop scalable and secure software for platforms and services deployed on Azure cloud
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to clarify and deliver project requirements
- Collaborate with team to develop and perform unit and acceptance tests
- Work with stakeholders to solve problems, debug, profile, etc.
Required skills and experiences
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with .NET development technologies and frameworks
- Experience with Angular 4+ and responsive web design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- A strong desire to always learn
Desired skills and experiences
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and concepts
- Experience with API and REST interface development
- Understanding of Agile development
What do we offer you?
This is a great opportunity to join Schneider Electric and power your career! You will be joining an international, dynamic, and responsible company, with an enviable reputation in the market. Schneider fosters the development of all its’ people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now.
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion, people development and work-life integration!
Did we get you inspired?
Please submit your application soonest. We will fulfill the position as soon as the suitable candidate has been found.
If you have questions regarding this position, please call Hiring manager Peter von Lochow, at +46-70 493 06 30, and if you want to tell us more about yourself and why you think this is the right role for you, then feel free to call Marcus Grahn at +4676 134 12 21.
Welcome to submit your application!
About Our Company
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D