- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our client in Gothenburg is looking for a UI Designer!
Our client is a young company that is full of competent colleagues and is now looking for you who like to take initiative, collaborate and solve problems.
- You will take style and interaction requirements and apply them across multiple automotive brands.
- You will build wireframes showing specific functions, presentation and their positions in the frame. Therefore, it is important that you know how to visually represent UI elements such as CTA buttons, images and menus for a simple user experience.
- You will work closely with the design team to jointly create a consistent visual language and user experience.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, both in Sweden and China. You will also collaborate with product management, engineering and testing to ensure that the design meets business and user requirements.
- You will present design concepts and gather feedback from stakeholders.
- Work with continuous improvements of design processes and methods.
- You are passionate about understanding every detail of a product and its impact on users.
- We are looking for someone who is curious and has a growth mindset.
- You want to develop, grow and mature together with the team! The client's team strives to work hard, but likes to have fun together.
- You have good communication skills and can communicate clearly and effectively within the team as well as with stakeholders and customers.
Requirements and experience
- We are looking for you who have competence in UI, UX, HMI, Graphic Design or a related background.
- You have very good knowledge of Figma.
- You are independent, responsible and can prioritize your work. You also have experience of working successfully within a Scrum framework.
- Our client is an international company, which means that the working language is English.
- It is advantageous if you have knowledge of Swedish or Chinese.
- It is advantageous if you have an interest or background in the automotive industry or infotainment domain.
- Our client offers 25% hybrid work.
Tillträde och ansökan
Assignment duration: ASAP – 31 May 2023
Application deadline: 11 March 2023
Selection and interviews are ongoing, so submit your application today.
Sway Sourcing is a modern company that recruits in several industries on the Swedish labor market. We match candidates' skills and knowledge with the company's needs. Sway Sourcing has a company management and staff with extensive experience in the recruitment industry, both as owners and employees. We have a large network within the industries we specialize in and can therefore find the candidates who quickly become an asset for the companies.