- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to be a part of a Cloud journey? We are now looking for Elekta's new Linux System Administrator to their DevOps team in Stockholm. Elekta’s history and success has been built on people who turn today’s challenges into tomorrow’s solutions. The purpose of all the work they do at Elekta is to help clinicians improve patients’ lives. If you’re as passionate about humanity and innovation as Elekta are – apply below!
As a leading innovator of precision radiation therapy solutions, Elekta is committed to ensuring that every patient has access to the best cancer care possible. Elekta's offering allows clinicians to treat more patients with increased quality, both with value-creating innovations in solutions and AI-supported service based on a global network.
We are looking for a Linux system administrator to join Elekta's DevOps team. The DevOps team is a service-oriented group of three that provides the engineering team of approximately 70 people with IT infrastructure, tools, and tool support for software development and continuous integration.
As a Linux System Administrator, you'll have the opportunity to:
* Be part of an inspiring company that's embarking on an exciting cloud journey.
* Work alongside other talented and senior professionals to shape the direction and success of this initiative
* Be part of a team that's making a real impact
With these opportunities, you'll be able to take your career to the next level!
This is a consulting assignment where you will be employed by Academic Work and work at Elekta with the possibility of being recruited by our client, provided a satisfying collaboration. As a consultant for Academic Work, we offer great opportunities for you to grow professionally, build your network, and create valuable contacts for the future. Read more here!
As a member of the DevOps team, you will work on a wide range of tasks with a focus on Linux administration, infrastructure automation for provisioning of virtual machines and containers both on-premises and in the cloud, networking and security, and proactive monitoring and maintenance of infrastructure on-premises and in Azure. Today, the team uses tools such as Jenkins, GIT, Subversion, Artifactory, and Prometheus.
Elekta follows an agile methodology (SAFe), and you will be part of a scrum team. You will interact frequently with your team members as well as other development teams and the IT organization.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
To be a suitable candidate for this position, we think you are an experienced Linux System Administrator or Software Engineer with DevOps experience. We believe you have a relevant university degree, such as in computer science, or extensive experience.
We think you have earlier experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Linux system administration
* Automation of server provisioning and maintenance (i.e. SaltStack or Ansible)
* Virtualization and container technology (KVM, Docker, etc.)
* Good working knowledge in scripting languages such as Python, bash
* Network configuration
Knowledge or experience in the following areas is a merit:
* Standard tools and technology for DevOps (i.e. SCM, CI/CD Pipelines)
* Cloud solutions (i.e. Azure)
* Agile ways of working (Scrum, Kanban and/or SAFe)
We will focus on the following behaviors during the recruitment process:
* Problem solver
* Start date: As soon as possible
* Extent: Full time
* Location: Central Stockholm, Sweden
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Elekta's wish is that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
We go through the selection process on an ongoing basis, and the advertisement can be closed before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phases.