- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will primarily work as a consultant on assignments at different OEMs as a System Architect. In this role we are looking for somebody with the experience and confidence to make intuitive high-level decisions for software- and system development. The architect will help create a framework for success in system/software design and implementation and help guide the development teams.
The location is primarily the Gothenburg area, but other locations in Sweden can also be discussed such as Lund, Södertälje/Stockholm.
You may also work on our own products within Nebula Automotive between assignments.
Your focus areas will be
It will depend on the need described by the OEMs of the consultant assignment but typically will be:
- Working with stakeholders and product management to set priorities and align expectations on the product
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine high level functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Maintain, prioritize, and refine the product backlog to create the most value
- Drive the product vision including a technical logical roadmap for your product area
- Collaborate with cross functional teams preparing work tasks in the coming increment and sprints and review the value created.
- Be a mentor and provide technical guidance to developers and engineering teams.
- Minimum Batchelor of Science degree in Computer Science/Electronics (or related field)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience in the automotive industry
- Previous experience as a System Architect
- Experience working in an agile framework like SAFe using Scrum/Kanban or similar
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) / microservice architecture
- Team lead / Scrum master experience
- Experience in the electro mobility domain
- Experience with Autosar (both Classic and Adaptive), QNX, Android
- Knowledge of various automotive network protocols such as CAN/CAN FD, LIN, SOMEIP, DDS etc.
- Software developer experience
- C/C++, Python, Java
- Tools: Enterprise Architect, SystemWeaver
- System Safety experience, ISO 26262
- Cyber Security experience
Who are you?
You have a good understanding of automotive electrical and software architecture work and experience from different parts of the development process. However, to us it is you and your personality that is the most important assets for us.
You value customer relationships and understand that deadlines must be met and at the same time have a genuine interest of new technology. You enjoy working in a multicultural company, dealing with both local and global stakeholders. In addition to this you have strong self-management skills with a high level of energy and flexibility. Your strong networking and communication skills will be a great benefit for us. You have a can-do-attitude where you find yourself often taking initiative, building networks and always learning new things.
Who we are?
Nebula Automotive provides cutting edge technology solutions in the automotive industry. We provide both services and products that are at the forefront of innovation and helps our customers build their next generation vehicle platforms.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.
Andra webbjobb i Falkenberg
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Falkenberg just nu.