- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are looking for a Cobol Developer who is experienced in COBOL and relevant knowledge in building and maintaining databases, JCL, SQL and DB2 The company is working with IBM z/OS and use tools as IDz.
Do you value openness, transparency, and empowerment? Our squad is high performing cross-functional team who are set with a mission to provide win-win exchanges for our customers.
What you'll do:
● Further development and new development of applications in a mainframe environment and Troubleshooting incidents and problems.
● Test COBOL programs to catch errors and apply solutions to the faulty lines of the computer code responsible.
● Developing, designing, coding, and testing new changes to enhance software applications in Cobol.
● Maintenance of the Program Loan Accounting System using COBOL II, IMS, DB2, JCL, Easytrieve, Endevor, CA7, File-Aid, OS/MVS, TSO/ISPF, IBM Mainframe.
● Responsible for both new development and management of the systems included in the team's area of responsibility.
Who you are:
● Be solution oriented with a can-do attitude and an urge to drive change and continuous improvement.
● Regularly works across teams to build a culture for iterative, autonomous development and future scaling.
● Excellent communication, teamwork skills, inter-personal and Organizational skills.
● Extensive experience in COBOL and relevant knowledge in building and maintaining databases, JCL, SQL and DB2 The company is working with IBM z/OS and use tools as IDz.
● Have experience as a Cobol developer but also be comfortable with pursuing complex issues within a larger organization.