- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.
What you will do :
In your role you will work with engineers on your team by removing obstacles and helping them understand user needs and UX principles. You’ll contribute to projects through user centered UX design methodology and skills, support prioritization, and close collaboration with product managers, engineers, and other teams and stakeholders across the digital organisation. You’ll be leading the change in a renewed product area, from discovery to execution.
* You will set direction for the UX work end-to-end, from discovery to execution within Assisted Shopping and Lead Capture
* You will be a part of defining and designing products for future customer entry-point interactions into the Volvo Cars’ universe.
* You will be a part of elevating what it means to support customers in their learn and shop experience of cars, automotive services, and mobility products.
* You’ll help us meet the customer where they are and work to solve their problems in a coordinated and efficient way.
* You will advocate for the customer and exceptional design with a high level of craft and exceptional service design.
Who you are:
* You’ve been designing for 7+ years for a consumer-focused tech company, so you understand all aspects of product architecture, interaction and visual design, and UX research.
* When faced with uncertainty or complexity, you have a proven knack for innovation methods that help build empathy, clarity and simplicity.
* You seek to understand your user groups and build great tools to make their work and lives easier.
* You are a systems thinker and can build solutions that work as part of a larger ecosystem of tools. You can move nimbly between digital journeys and real-world, face-to-face customer experiences.
* You are a strong collaborator and communicator, who can inspire and work with not only design partners, but many other stakeholders from marketing to engineering.
* You have a strong technological understanding and can easily navigate limitations and possibilities to set direction for achievable and excellent user experiences for the short and long term.
* You have a people-focused design mentality. You are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether that’s hands-on user research or a quantitative A/B test.
* You have experience in coaching junior designers in their day-to-day work.
* You have a portfolio (or work samples) of relevant past projects.