Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are looking for a Test Engineer who is experienced in development of Test Automation frameworks and Application development in C++.
Do you value openness, transparency, and empowerment? Our squad is high performing cross-functional team who are set with a mission to provide win-win exchanges for our customers.
What you'll do:
· Create automated test routines enabling our solutions to be compliant with the highest safety grades in the car industry.
· Responsible for driving the overall CI strategy within the team and having the overall CI test flow, test results and test report for deliverables from the team visualized in appropriate organizational Tools.
· Guide & Coach, the test engineers to fulfil the overall functional & organization goals in test coverage at all levels (Unites, Component test, Domain test, Box Car test etc).
· Ensure that the correct tool sets are used by the team as part of CI infrastructure to fulfil test needs for ASIL functions as stated in ISO 2626 standard together with the system safety engineer.
· Conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests using the new testing procedures.
Who you are:
· Have experience of working agile, Software design for automotive, Programming skills in C, C++, and python also knowledge of Cyber Security.
· Have worked with various test automation frameworks. As a quick learner, you do not hesitate to explore and apply new tools or techniques.
· Good Understanding & use of Automated agile / non-agile testing methods such as Cucumber BDD & Selenium etc.
· Excellent communication, teamwork skills, inter-personal and Organizational skills.
· Experience working in a globally distributed team and can handle complex SQLs, Mobile testing experience, and API Testing.