- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Scania who is a part of the TRATON Group is currently undergoing a transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT-solutions are a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success is depending on flexible and efficient IT-solutions that support current and future business requirements.
The challenge lies within the solution context and intent to solve the future needs Scania have when it comes to collaborating on Product Development within Scania and as a part of TRATON Group. Your problem to solve is how can we enable data science x-brand and x-functional in the most efficient way.
What to expect
Our mission is to establish the necessary processes and IT-solutions to support the Common Product Development within the TRATON Group which Scania is part of. To enable Collaboration, we work together with the corresponding R&D organizations within TRATON Group such as MAN, Navistar and MAN Latin America as well as Strategic Partners to TRATON Group.
Collaboration offers a dynamic, agile and collaborative environment where your knowledge and skills are highly valued. You will be encouraged to take initiatives and dare to try new things as part of an agile and empowered development team. Our desired culture is characterized by openness, diversity, respect for the individual and most important team spirit. The people who work here are our most important asset, so we will invest in you to help you grow with us.
To meet the business demands, Collaboration need to strengthen the team with an architect. You will be a member and work together with our passionate self-organized t-shaped teams. This means that we work and support each other together.
This is what you love doing
As an experienced Value Creation Team (VCT) Architect, you will be joining our fantastic VCT to build the applications for Collaboration within the TRATON Group. The VCT Architect is accountable for defining and communicating a shared technical and architectural vision for the Collaboration VCT to help ensure the solutions under development is fit for its intended purpose. We see that you have at least 5-10 years of work experience going into to this.
As VCT Architect you will describe the solution context and intent, analyse technical trade-offs, determine the primary components and subsystems, identify the interfaces and collaborations between them, define non-functional requirements and work with product management, and business stakeholders to satisfy business demand for IT solutions.
In the bigger picture, you will be working across multiple agile distributed teams with highly competent, versatile and diverse colleagues.
Our technology stack/tools includes i.e. Amazon Web Services, Lambdas, Angular, Python, Java, GitLab among others. We work on a Java based micro-service architecture. We believe you have knowledge in at least some of these areas.
Who we believe you are and what you will bring to the team
• Work with business stakeholders, and business Architects to establish high-level solution intent, and the solution intent information models and documentation requirements.
• Further, to Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution, exploration of solution alternatives and work together with Portfolio stakeholders to develop, analyse, split, and realize the implementation of enabler Epics. Further, you will actively participate in the continuous exploration process as part of the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and support the development teams.
• Enable the Continuous Delivery Pipeline through appropriate design guidelines and investment advocacy. You will operate within an economic framework when analysing the impact of design decisions.
• Establish critical NFRs for the solutions and participate in the definition of others
• Plan and develop the architectural runway in support of new business Initiatives and Epics
• Work with Product Management to determine the capacity allocation for enablement work
• Support technology/engineering aspects of the portfolio and program Kanban.
We are a curious and empowered team with T-shaped skills who are cultivating an open mindset in our everyday work. We work in an agile approach with short feedback loops and continuous integrations. We are proud of the diversity in the team - not just among team members regarding cultures, ages and religions but also in the delivery portfolios usage in a global business and the new cloud technologies implemented. None of our solutions are more than three years old!
Our delivery portfolio vision which is enabling Product Development/R&D Operations is almost brand new and you will be a part of creating it from the start. We are totally in the Cloud with AWS and will continue our development here.
For more information
Please contact Recruiting Manager Fredrik Perdahl,
Timeline and process
Kindly apply as soon as possible with CV and cover letter, but no later than 4th April 2023. Since selection and interviews might be held throughout the whole application period please apply as soon as possible.
We are really looking forward to your application!
About Scania and IT @ Scania
Scania is a part of TRATON Group and one of the world´s leading manufacturers of trucks and buses for heavy transport applications. Scania is also leading provider of industrial and marine engines. Service-related products account for a growing proportion of the company´s operations, assuring Scania customers of cost-effective transport solutions and maximum uptime. Scania also offers financial services.
Andra webbjobb i Södertälje
- Autonomous Motion Planning & Control Software Engineer
- System Developer - Diagnostics & Software Update
- Senior Embedded Software Developer
- Product Owner / Team Lead - Digital Cluster and Infotainment Platform SW
- Scrum Master and System Developer